Any ladies attend church with their man?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I used to when I still went to church. Met my first boyfriend at church. My first husband, was also religious and we went to church together.

I no longer attend church regularly. I've become less religious and more spiritual as I believe a personal relationship with God is more important. I'm getting more distant from My Christian roots but I don't know if I would claim myself as a non believer yet.

You can bond through other activities, working on a project together, relaxing together, showing appreciation and respect to each other.
I feel that,as long as you have some spiritual bond or at least believe.Not here to judge but I respect ya stance

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
They as in y'all.Now we talking,let's keep it real in this thread.I attend church and I barely see couples together,alot of stuff in relationships are already condemn but that's another thread.Basically my point is a lot of relationships aren't put together by God and that's why they are doomed to fail,yes I said it! :sas1:
Can't disagree with that but if people want to do what makes them happy, I say let them. What I do have a problem with is folks who completely disregard God and his word but then wanna turn around and try to act all holy. I know this couple right now that is engaged. They have a child together and are shacking up but if you ask them about their relationship it's "always remember to put God first". Well...:francis:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Can't disagree with that but if people want to do what makes them happy, I say let them. What I do have a problem with is folks who completely disregard God and his word but then wanna turn around and try to act all holy. I know this couple right now that is engaged. They have a child together and are shacking up but if you ask them about their relationship it's "always remember to put God first". Well...:francis:
Yep a lot of types like that,but who Am I to judge.I hear people talk but their actions speak louder.Not many folks are true to their core but that's them,won't interfere between my faith

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I used to when I still went to church. Met my first boyfriend at church. My first husband, was also religious and we went to church together.

I no longer attend church regularly. I've become less religious and more spiritual as I believe a personal relationship with God is more important. I'm getting more distant from My Christian roots but I don't know if I would claim myself as a non believer yet.

You can bond through other activities, working on a project together, relaxing together, showing appreciation and respect to each other.

i respect that.

i agree with you to a certain extent. people who believes in God and fellow his word don't need to attend Church all the time. i under-stand it's very important because it's a Sabbath day, but i can have my own Sabbath day with God at my home. listen just because you don't go to Church often doesn't mean God won't stop loving you. as long as you believe in God and fellow his words then you should have noting to worry about. remember we're not perfect. God will bless you no matter what.
i didn't know you were married. :ohhh:

thanks for sharing your views. :smile:

true. after all we do have free will. it's not in our hands to judge people but the almighty. i hate when most religious folks try to accused me of doing something wrong, and i hit them with the, "you don't judge, only God judges".

most Christians that goes to church doesn't mean they're saved. i don't consider myself a "Christian" pre-say but a man of God. :manny:

@C.Holla

i didn't know you about that yahweh life? :myman:

may the black excellence, bless you.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
i respect that.

i agree with you to a certain extent. people who believes in God and fellow his word don't need to attend Church all the time. i under-stand it's very important because it's a Sabbath day, but i can have my own Sabbath day with God at my home. listen just because you don't go to Church often doesn't mean God won't stop loving you. as long as you believe in God and fellow his words then you should have noting to worry about. remember we're not perfect. God will bless you no matter what.
i didn't know you were married. :ohhh:

thanks for sharing your views. :smile:

true. after all we do have free will. it's not in our hands to judge people but the almighty. i hate when most religious folks try to accused me of doing something wrong, and i hit them with the, "you don't judge, only God judges".

most Christians that goes to church doesn't mean they're saved. i don't consider myself a "Christian" pre-say but a man of God. :manny:

@C.Holla

i didn't know you about that yahweh life? :myman:

may the black excellence, bless you.
Yes sir bruh,I know I may threaten to knock a poster out from time to time but my heart in a good place :sas1:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Yes, Am dragging @Haji to church one of these days.
Ain't no church for thugs

download