Any ladies attend church with their man?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Yeah that's one of the ones that was their lol soros. Same ones with the #lovingthissundayworship

Have this on Saturday night #dimepiecebytch
#outwithmybesties #turning up for Keisha dirty thirty b day. #church in am #need my sleep

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Ayo Jeh they avoiding thread like plague :heh:
who is this "they" you speak of?
most black men my age are in the same boat as the women you're calling out.
Also attending church means nothing if you're doing things within your relationship that God would condemn.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Also attending church means nothing if you're doing things within your relationship that God would condemn.
They as in y'all.Now we talking,let's keep it real in this thread.I attend church and I barely see couples together,alot of stuff in relationships are already condemn but that's another thread.Basically my point is a lot of relationships aren't put together by God and that's why they are doomed to fail,yes I said it! :sas1:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I used to when I still went to church. Met my first boyfriend at church. My first husband, was also religious and we went to church together.

I no longer attend church regularly. I've become less religious and more spiritual as I believe a personal relationship with God is more important. I'm getting more distant from My Christian roots but I don't know if I would claim myself as a non believer yet.

You can bond through other activities, working on a project together, relaxing together, showing appreciation and respect to each other.