Any ladies attend church with their man?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Saw a couple of chicks I know at church today.....I'll go by Numbers.
1) still on that bullshyt, talking bout what her step mom did to her.
2) delusional as hell. Swear nikkas still want her, but she fell off. Gained hella weight, no job, no car. Talking bout she a artist...aka a broke chick
3) heard her grandparent died.....but I remember back in the day she went and told my business to a opp. No love from me.
4) after talking with her, #4 for a good lil minute. Found out she a junkie. Immediately tuned her out
5) she went off to college, start "experimenting" got beat on and almost went to jail. She cool, but she ain't my type.
6) this chick breh, man was crazy. Left voicemails all over my shyt. Had bought a 100 in one day. Lol. Heard she got a kid
7) another artsy wannabe. Swear she know it all.
8) saw the homecoming queen, but her husband was cuffing extra hard. Soon as service was over, she was trying to speak to some folks, but breh wasn't haven't none of that. Lol, gave her that look,
9) sigh, a young lost chick. fukking with snitches, last I heard. She came up to me like hey. Back of my mind I'm like bytch get lost. So I told her keep it brief, I got places to go, Falcons playing you feel me.
10) this last chick me and my homie was just talking bout her ass, wgile we out shooting pool, and watching the game. Lil mama still bad as hell. nikka been trying to get her for a minute. I heard she a freak, heard she a virgin. Heard all that shyt. But real talk, her lil sister went to school with my lil bro. But she don't never be seen like that. shyt like a urban legend or something. Like, last time I peep her was like 10 years ago. And she was the baddest then. She got no ig, no nothing nikka. shyt crazy. Remind me of my homie chick from Belize. Bad as fukk
:damn:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting why so?

They don't come off as genuine God fearing guys. Just using it as a place to dress up and hit on women. They typically have multiple relationships going with various women in the church. Now of course that's not every guy but that's how I feel about the majority of them.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
They don't come off as genuine God fearing guys. Just using it as a place to dress up and hit on women. They typically have multiple relationships going with various women in the church. Now of course that's not every guy but that's how I feel about the majority of them.
Your last sentence sums it up.SOME aren't genuine.The problem I have is everyone who expects Christians to be 100% squeaky clean perfect.Me personally when I attend church Im not looking for women in there (definitely not now).I grew up in the church,and I attend for worship,.Back to the topic I feel mainly people are using not attending church because of the people and mainly pastor as a cop-out.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your last sentence sums it up.SOME aren't genuine.The problem I have is everyone who expects Christians to be 100% squeaky clean perfect.Me personally when I attend church Im not looking for women in there (definitely not now).I grew up in the church,and I attend for worship,.Back to the topic I feel mainly people are using not attending church because of the people and mainly pastor as a cop-out.
Copping out from what though. Do you feel that people can't be true Christians if they don't attend church?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Copping out from what though. Do you feel that people can't be true Christians if they don't attend church?
No everyone reasons for not attending are different.Main thing I have said numerous times is as long as you are a believer.My main problem is when people don't attend church because of silly reasons.If you don't like a pastor pick a church where you like the pastor.Not all churches have bad pastors,pass the collection plate around numerous times,or have folks who don't practice what they preach.People really not to stop letting other people's opinions and experiences influence them.Yet this may come off as condescending to some :russ: