Any Hitchcock fans?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Where should i start with PT Anderson?

I'd start with There Will Be Blood..some would say Boogie Nights or Punch Drunk Love is a good place to start but I feel like you should always start with the best just in case you see some other ones you aren't into. But I don't see how you couldn't like There Will Be Blood

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'd start with There Will Be Blood..some would say Boogie Nights or Punch Drunk Love is a good place to start but I feel like you should always start with the best just in case you see some other ones you aren't into. But I don't see how you couldn't like There Will Be Blood

Cool, because I've never seen any of those movies..:salute:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
how many goddard's you seen breh?

i'm only at 2 but he has a lot on hulu

Only 5 or 6 I think....I'm going to pickup Contempt one of these days. I've almost bought it several times lol

I know that's a marginal portion of his catalog, but Breathless is really all he needs to warrant a place on that kind of list.

I'd say watch Breathless and go from there. If you don't like that, then some of his more stylized/ambitious/abstract titles may not be for you.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Only 5 or 6 I think....I'm going to pickup Contempt one of these days. I've almost bought it several times lol

I know that's a marginal portion of his catalog, but Breathless is really all he needs to warrant a place on that kind of list.

I'd say watch Breathless and go from there. If you don't like that, then some of his more stylized/ambitious/abstract titles may not be for you.

love breathless.. bought the blu the next day during the BN sale after i saw it on hulu

didn't like Pierrot le fou as much

Fell asleep during vivre sa vie but it was really late but i'll give it another shot

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I really like Vivre Sa Vie....never seen Pierrot :beli: I think it was streaming at one point but no longer.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Watched the Hitchcock spoof film High Anxiety thinking it'd be funny...was let down

the psycho shower scene gag was clever:ehh: