Any Hitchcock fans?

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
A lot of guys have the touch. Shamaylan, Fincher, Nolan, peele so far. But no ones put it all together. But I'd also say they all have carved out their own niche except Peele but he needs time. We don't know what his second movie will be like so he's gotta get the same time to develop his voice like everyone else did.
A lot of you guys posting on here seriously undervalue the treasure this man is. What a poster. He's a nerd, yeah. He's also a genuine individual who gives himself to films. He gives himself to us. Wow. Positive rep.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A lot of you guys posting on here seriously undervalue the treasure this man is. What a poster. He's a nerd, yeah. He's also a genuine individual who gives himself to films. He gives himself to us. Wow. Positive rep.

:wow: Appreciate it breh. Also because I'm terrible at taking compliments I literally :russ:

And I'm a lot less nerdy in real life :russ:. well at least not the stereotypical nerd. just a big movie and comic geek. but of all the movies we're talking about now, nothing has me more hype than training camp opening next week:banderas:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
:wow: Appreciate it breh. Also because I'm terrible at taking compliments I literally :russ:

And I'm a lot less nerdy in real life :russ:. well at least not the stereotypical nerd. just a big movie and comic geek. but of all the movies we're talking about now, nothing has me more hype than training camp opening next week:banderas:
Oh yeah we're enemies come football season. but respect. I'm a nerd too tho. A lot less in person but I know enough. Today I corrected my wife about AJ Styles haircut :wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I've been on a movie kick lately and have downloaded the following

Psycho
Dial M For Murder
Rear Window
Strangers on a Train
North By Northwest
Vertigo
To Catch a Thief
Rope

How much greatness am I in for? :lupe:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

Psycho
Dial M For Murder
Rear Window
Strangers on a Train
North By Northwest
Vertigo
To Catch a Thief
Rope

Well, there's a minimum of 4 masterpieces on that list, so.......

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Psycho
Dial M For Murder
Rear Window
Strangers on a Train
North By Northwest
Vertigo
To Catch a Thief
Rope

I envy you breh.

Ebert put it best

"There was outrage when the list did not include "Rebecca," "Strangers on a Train" and "Rear Window." And for that matter, where were "Suspicion" and "Spellbound"? Name another director who could make "Strangers on a Train" and not have it ranked as one of his best 10 films."

:ohlawd:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Has anyone seen his final film, Family Plot?

I have a Blu-Ray boxset with it on, but never checked it out. Worth a look?