Any coli members have stories of celebrities being real like fucc boys?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Did they give you the
iIC87.png
?

nah they were just cool/down to earth

:youngsabo: You know that they did.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
i want to say Prince but he was amazing and very friendly, this was ages ago.

Diddy is a c*nt but we all know this,. i had dealing with sean and he does come off like a rude & condescending ape.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I met Mos Def and he was sooo dreamy!!!

Too bad he's Maury show status with the lil ones, I was gonna save myself for him :sadcam:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
At an SD club a year and a half ago, I was at a table getting bottle service next to a table with drake and his team. Before we even got settled in, Drake's security made it explicitly clear that if we attempted to engage or interact with Drizzy on any level, he would get us kicked out. I literally stood 5 feet from drake the whole night, and he never even glanced at us. Its funny, because my mans who got the table is a fairly successful promoter, but I guess hes "nothing" in their world.

Had personal dealings with Cornel West and Micheal Eric Dyson that left me unimpressed.

Reggie Jackson tried to play my dad something fierce.

Tracy McGrady is a true bytch ass negro. I tried to give him a pound at a club in vegas, and his bodyguard hit me in the ribs and started an altercation.

I met the chick that was Bernie Mac's wife on his show, and she was a real diva for no reason.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
At an SD club a year and a half ago, I was at a table getting bottle service next to a table with drake and his team. Before we even got settled in, Drake's security made it explicitly clear that if we attempted to engage or interact with Drizzy on any level, he would get us kicked out. I literally stood 5 feet from drake the whole night, and he never even glanced at us. Its funny, because my mans who got the table is a fairly successful promoter, but I guess hes "nothing" in their world.

Had personal dealings with Cornel West and Micheal Eric Dyson that left me unimpressed.

Tracy McGrady is a true bytch ass negro. I tried to give him a pound at a club in vegas, and his bodyguard hit me in the ribs and started an altercation.

I met the chick that was Bernie Mac's wife on his show, and she was a real diva for no reason.

Wait are you the guy from the Smoking Section comments, that has the hilarious story about get jumped by T-Mac and em?

No_bammer_weed

Daps
Wait are you the guy from the Smoking Section comments, that has the hilarious story about get jumped by T-Mac and em?

Im not sure exactly, but I did tell this story in detail in a coliseum thread concerning T-mac's retirement. I wasnt "jumped", but I did get tackled by security, which hurt like hell.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

:dead:

link to the story in the colisuem?

No_bammer_weed

Daps
:dead:

link to the story in the colisuem?

Fck TMac. Hes a real true life bytch ass niqqa.

I was in Vegas at Surrender, when I saw TMac walk in the club. He had just come off of his half-season with the Knicks, so I wanted to say whats up to him, thank him for injecting some life into our sorry state of affairs, and wish him luck wherever he went....As I was close to approaching --- his fckin body guard, fhag lover, whatever, punches me in the ribs HARD and doesnt say a word. I respond by chuckin my drink at him Drake style, and I was slammed into the bar, and kicked out the club.

TMac may have enough money to buy and sell me a million times over, but I am forever grateful that he will retire with the same amount of rings as me.

:salute: to Lebron James and heat nation for giving lazy eye the heisman stiff arm, when he tried to ride on the backs of real winners and reach for a title . I owe you brothas a drink.. :piss: TMac's career.....those weren't knee and back problems that fcked your career up, that was divine intervention.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/t-mac-retiring.141782/page-3