Any coli members have stories of celebrities being real like fucc boys?

Jack

Rookie
Daps
Stephen Hawking came to my university once to give a lecture. That 'A Brief History of Time' joint was my shyt so i approach dude to dap him:obama:
This hoe ass nikka just left me hanging :dahell:wouldn't even make eye contact:rudy:i tipped this mofukka's chair over and bounced:pacspit:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Stephen Hawking came to my university once to give a lecture. That 'A Brief History of Time' joint was my shyt so i approach dude to dap him:obama:
This hoe ass nikka just left me hanging :dahell:wouldn't even make eye contact:rudy:i tipped this mofukka's chair over and bounced:pacspit:
tryin too hard

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Saw Usher at a pool party back in the day, this broad pushed him in the pool and he went ballistic on the b1tch when it looked like all she was doing was trying to flirt with him. She was a certified dime too. That's why I always thought Usher was a homo, no str8 dude is gonna get mad the way he did at that.

Bobby Valentino went to my HS. Saw him get chumped off too many times to count. He had to eat lunch in the assistant principals office because dudes trying they best to put the beats on him. I heard he got scrubbed up in Greenbriar Mall on time too

bruh...its not gay to be mad that someone pushed you in a pool. :what:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I remembet baby bash, he had a radio joint with frankie j.

dude was always mediocre to me. But to be that damn wack and have that type of attitude was just....messed up and funny at the same time.

You guys don't know Baby Bashes history.,he used to be in a group called Potna Duece before he started making those radio friendly songs

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Lupe Fiasco is a hoe for ending his set 4 songs in and acting like a pissy little bytch on stage