Any coli members have stories of celebrities being real like fucc boys?

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
When i worked at Rap-A-Lot, i was working on the set of this video:

I was a PA on this video, so i was basically the lunch getter (:aicmon:) for Johnny P. nikka didn't want anything from the craft services table, so i had to go to pappadeaux for him. pappadeaux's was NOWHERE near the set, so i had to drive like an hour out of the way. nikka gave me a LIST of shyt to buy for him and his entourage. it was literally a page full of shyt. so i get to pappadeaux's, order the shyt, wait for over an hour for it to be prepared, and when i leave, i get caught in traffic. took me close to 2 hours to get back. when i get back with the food, i go up to him and hand him his food first. nikka said "gat dayum nikka, it took you forever to get this shyt! did you have to drive to the moon to get it?" i hit him with the :comeon: and didn't say a word. he opened up the container, took one bite, and said "this shyt is cold!" then he spit the food back into the container, and threw his shyt and ALL THE OTHER FOOD in the garbage and demanded that I go to pappa's barbeque around the corner and get some fresh food. nikka I WAS FUMING!!!!! I had to walk off quickly before i soul clap this nikka in the face. they had to get someone else to do the food run. i started working grip and left this nikka hanging....:pacspit: fukk Johnny P....

:ohhh: are you the one from :hamster:, that made a thread about working for Rap a lot and crazy shyt you seen working there?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
When i worked at Rap-A-Lot, i was working on the set of this video:

I was a PA on this video, so i was basically the lunch getter (:aicmon:) for Johnny P. nikka didn't want anything from the craft services table, so i had to go to pappadeaux for him. pappadeaux's was NOWHERE near the set, so i had to drive like an hour out of the way. nikka gave me a LIST of shyt to buy for him and his entourage. it was literally a page full of shyt. so i get to pappadeaux's, order the shyt, wait for over an hour for it to be prepared, and when i leave, i get caught in traffic. took me close to 2 hours to get back. when i get back with the food, i go up to him and hand him his food first. nikka said "gat dayum nikka, it took you forever to get this shyt! did you have to drive to the moon to get it?" i hit him with the :comeon: and didn't say a word. he opened up the container, took one bite, and said "this shyt is cold!" then he spit the food back into the container, and threw his shyt and ALL THE OTHER FOOD in the garbage and demanded that I go to pappa's barbeque around the corner and get some fresh food. nikka I WAS FUMING!!!!! I had to walk off quickly before i soul clap this nikka in the face. they had to get someone else to do the food run. i started working grip and left this nikka hanging....:pacspit: fukk Johnny P....

:bryan: @ Johnny P

I ain't heard that name in years.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Rampage the Last boyscount and King Sun both tried to cock block me. They was both some:flabbynsick: rappers hollaring at this Asian chic from California that flew into NY to see me after we had hooked up in Cancun that same year. I was kicking it with her at the club and I left to go use bathroom and this nikka King Sun trying to hollar at her but she kept dissing him and when I rolled up he asking "this you?" I was like "something like that" nikka walked away like :whoa: ...then second time I go talk to my peeps working security at the door and coming back from the bar with Red Bulls and water this nikka Rampage trying to grab shorty hands to holla at her but she straight dissing him and covering her nose cuz this nikka breath stink.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Rampage the Last boyscount and King Sun both tried to cock block me. They was both some:flabbynsick: rappers hollaring at this Asian chic from California that flew into NY to see me after we had hooked up in Cancun that same year. I was kicking it with her at the club and I left to go use bathroom and this nikka King Sun trying to hollar at her but she kept dissing him and when I rolled up he asking "this you?" I was like "something like that" nikka walked away like :whoa: ...then second time I go talk to my peeps working security at the door and coming back from the bar with Red Bulls and water this nikka Rampage trying to grab shorty hands to holla at her but she straight dissing him and covering her nose cuz this nikka breath stink.
:duck:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
eh yo b word is bon sond, i was at this party and mj was up in the joint and i was like "yo mike i just bought like 8 jerseys and shyt my nikka, can a nikka get a picture" and he was all like "nah man, i aint taking pictures with no nikkas"

i was mad as fukk son

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:pacspit: ducktales :wtf: I told my true story with D grade rappers cockblocking....I could have said Drake and Weezy or something.....

l-4.jpg
King Sun
rampage.jpg
Rampage

Last edited:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I ain't gonna drop a bunch of stuff cause i don't want it to start sounding like Trillahs true hollywood stories cause you don't know who is reading the coli but i interact with celebrities and nikkas who ain't as popular as they believe themselves to be. Some of them are dikks cause they're famous,some of them you just catch at a bad time or day. They shouldn't take it out on fans but sometimes they're just tired of shyt. Straight up ignoring fans might be the most disrespectful thing a celebrity can do though. Black female "celebrities" are the fukking worse though.

i met cam, he was with jim jones pre dip set days just shopping, we yelled at cam from across the street and he was like "what up!" He dapped us up and we were talking to him for like 10 minutes. flea da goat :wow:

and NORE - doesn't take himself super serious and is straight down to earth was talking to everyone like him and them went way back.Gives off that vibe like he would buy a bottle and come to your crib and watch football with you and your homies.

I already told the story on SOHH about ochocinco hosting a hood night at a club, telling me theres too many black people there, then going next door to the predominately white club for free after the hood club had paid him to be there all night. :mjpls:

A "small" rapper from N.O. had one of his flunkies/handlers tell me that he didn't want any darkskin bytches in the VIP. So I went to him and checked if that was a real request and he confirmed it. "Only redbones, spanish bytches, and white bytches." meanwhile theres a crowd of chicks with more dark in it than anything else trying to get to him. :mjpls: Everytime I see a darkskinned chick going crazy over him i just laugh and shake my head

One thing I do know though. Jeezy is the biggest a$$hole you will ever meet, dude is super feminine when it comes to demands. I know multiple people who want to give him the fade, thats why he rolls with a mini army.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I ain't gonna drop a bunch of stuff cause i don't want it to start sounding like Trillahs true hollywood stories cause you don't know who is reading the coli but i interact with celebrities and nikkas who ain't as popular as they believe themselves to be. Some of them are dikks cause they're famous,some of them you just catch at a bad time or day. They shouldn't take it out on fans but sometimes they're just tired of shyt. Straight up ignoring fans might be the most disrespectful thing a celebrity can do though. Black female "celebrities" are the fukking worse though.

i met cam, he was with jim jones pre dip set days just shopping, we yelled at cam from across the street and he was like "what up!" He dapped us up and we were talking to him for like 10 minutes. flea da goat :wow:

and NORE - doesn't take himself super serious and is straight down to earth was talking to everyone like him and them went way back.Gives off that vibe like he would buy a bottle and come to your crib and watch football with you and your homies.

I already told the story on SOHH about ochocinco hosting a hood night at a club, telling me theres too many black people there, then going next door to the predominately white club for free after the hood club had paid him to be there all night. :mjpls:

A "small" rapper from N.O. had one of his flunkies/handlers tell me that he didn't want any darkskin bytches in the VIP. So I went to him and checked if that was a real request and he confirmed it. "Only redbones, spanish bytches, and white bytches." meanwhile theres a crowd of chicks with more dark in it than anything else trying to get to him. :mjpls: Everytime I see a darkskinned chick going crazy over him i just laugh and shake my head

One thing I do know though. Jeezy is the biggest @sshole you will ever meet, dude is super feminine when it comes to demands. I know multiple people who want to give him the fade, thats why he rolls with a mini army.
Can you give me a list of demands jeezy would usually have?
He always gave me a diva vibe

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was in Perimeter mall in Atlanta on my way to the arcade. As i pass the music store i see an entorage of individuals and a rapper i recognized. It was DMX. I thought in my mind.

*hey thats dmx, cool*

And continued my journey to the arcade. When i come within 10 feet of DMX and his crew i give one last glance in that direction to confirm that it was DMX. This clown looks at me and says

:whoa:
A no autographs dawg everybodies tryin to get at me...........................................

I said. "Im going to the arcade" :rudy: and kept walking without breaking stride.

That always bothered me.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Can you give me a list of demands jeezy would usually have?
He always gave me a diva vibe

A whole bunch of shyt b. I thought it was just me then i met other people in the industry that all had the same issues and stories

Jeezy acts like he's god and youre nothing. SHOWS NOBODY ANY TYPE OF LOVE OR RESPECT. Won't even wave to the fans

Shows up with a 60-80 person entourage that all get in free keeping you from getting paying people in the club. (if hes performing they're all on stage and you can barely tell who is jeezy)

Wants to be comped every top of the top shelf liquor you have for him and his 80 person entourage

Entourage makes demands like they're celebrities too. Club staff is confused cause they don't know if its a jezzy request or his homeboys cousins ex teammates request

Orders top of top shelf liquor but doesn't want to give up credit card for club to hold, say they'll pay at the end. :comeon:

Complained about getting 2 meduim sized bottles because we ran out of large bottles...for the same price of one large bottle. Basically he got more liquor and was mad about it.

Didn't want anyone who wasn't with them in VIP, people had already had tables booked. Told us so what tell them come back another time.

His entourage starts multiple fights even with chicks.

bottle girls get molested by every entourage member on their way through VIP,Gets propositioned to fukk who entourage members for money put up with it cause they think they going to to get great tips from guy buying out the bar. Don't get a great tip, gets the fixed $ we add on for ONE bottle even though the bought 30.

Its just a all around terrible night b.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

One thing I do know though. Jeezy is the biggest @sshole you will ever meet, dude is super feminine when it comes to demands. I know multiple people who want to give him the fade, thats why he rolls with a mini army.
I can co-sign that Jeezy statement to the fullest. That nikka is a fukking a$$hole.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
A whole bunch of shyt b. I thought it was just me then i met other people in the industry that all had the same issues and stories

Jeezy acts like he's god and youre nothing. SHOWS NOBODY ANY TYPE OF LOVE OR RESPECT. Won't even wave to the fans

Shows up with a 60-80 person entourage that all get in free keeping you from getting paying people in the club. (if hes performing they're all on stage and you can barely tell who is jeezy)

Wants to be comped every top of the top shelf liquor you have for him and his 80 person entourage

Entourage makes demands like they're celebrities too. Club staff is confused cause they don't know if its a jezzy request or his homeboys cousins ex teammates request

Orders top of top shelf liquor but doesn't want to give up credit card for club to hold, say they'll pay at the end. :comeon:

Complained about getting 2 meduim sized bottles because we ran out of large bottles...for the same price of one large bottle. Basically he got more liquor and was mad about it.

Didn't want anyone who wasn't with them in VIP, people had already had tables booked. Told us so what tell them come back another time.

His entourage starts multiple fights even with chicks.

bottle girls get molested by every entourage member on their way through VIP,Gets propositioned to fukk who entourage members for money put up with it cause they think they going to to get great tips from guy buying out the bar. Don't get a great tip, gets the fixed $ we add on for ONE bottle even though the bought 30.

Its just a all around terrible night b.

RIP WE JUST KILLED THE CLUB :russ:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I met silk the shocker in Houston's airport

Jim Jackson destroyed me when we played 1 on 1 :to: