Any coli members have stories of celebrities being real like fucc boys?

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Met big little sean at the airport. He was on the same flight, he was in first class though. I played college ball with a high school friend of his and his bodyguard actually played at Howard years before me so it was cool. He took a pic wit my girl and we bounced. Cool dude

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
First of all...WC aint even famous. On top of that...it was HIS weed carriers who ran a train. :what:

Hahahaha....sounds like a dude can dress up a 90s LA gang member...pretend to rap....and them Japanese chicks would go for the Okey Doke.

I know WC aint a household name like that but this took place in 2002 pimp. He had the Westside Connection, The Up and Smoke Tour and this under his belt within a few years. PLUS this is overseas we're talking about where American artist get WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more love.

You could be booked for a show in Japan today and I guarantee you'd get love.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
WC and his crew came to Japan to perform at a club back in 2002. My girl (Japanese) wanted to go bad as hell but I really didn't want to because I had to work the next day. I ended up going anyway because she kept bugging me and I saw some crazy shyt such as Japanese bloods, crips, and lowriders. I had never heard of WC before but the music was ok. We were near the front in the club and one of this minions had his eye on my girl. Once the performance was over, he signaled her to come up to VIP. She asked me if it was alright and at first I was like no. Then she started crying and I let her go up because I was trying to holla at some other girls anyway. She went up to VIP and met him with all his minions and she also took a picture sitting on his lap. She came back down to find me and said that he invited her to come to his hotel. I said hell to the no and our relationship would be done if she goes.

After this, she didn't say anything else about it. Once the party was over, I was able to meet him and his minions. They were all cool and laid back and was just talking about all the females there. One of them was from my hometown (Detroit) so it was something to talk about. Anyway, I left with my girl and she walked me to the train station. We did our usual goodbye and she saw me off. I went on my merry way and went to the ship to go back to work.

Years later, I was thinking about this story and something didn't seem right. I was no longer dating the girl but I still kept in contact with her. I talked to her about that night and I told her that I knew she fukked somebody. She gave in because she thought I really knew and she admitted to going back to their hotel and basically participating in a train with them and some other girls. That shyt cut me deep. All I can think about is how I was kissing her the next day after a bunch of B-list rappers splashed cum shots in her face. True story.
You got pics of this ho?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I met a lot of famous people when my boy managed this r&b group

Donnovan McNabb- Cool as hell. Met him at his charity event. This was after Terrell Owens first left the Eagles. He was talking mad shyt about that nikka T.O. some dude kept asking him questions about T.O. after the event was over and we was chilling. He was on some fukk that nikka shyt.

Jevone Kearse- Cool as fukk. Met him at his charity event.

Montell Jordan- Cool, but his wife is a dumb ass. I saw her get shytted on by this investor. It was a nikka who owned some shyt called Burn Lounge back in the day. She was trying to get the nikka to give her a million dollars or some shyt to fund a Montell Jordan album:why: He lectured that bytch and gave her the:stopitslime: look at some event. She actually fukked some shyt up for my boy, who introduced them.

Young Dro- Cool as a fan. My boy brought him down for a show in Jacksonville. He got em for the cheap too. He was just a cool laid back nikka. The nikka was focused on getting some weed and getting the fukk up outta here:laugh:

Freeway- My boy managed a group who opened up for him in some rinky dink Jacksonville club like 5 or 6 years ago. I always liked his music, but I'm not gonna lie, the nikka was kind of annoying. He kept going on about how he was a real hood nikka and bragging about eating wings and fries like a hood nikka:what:

H-Town- My nikka brought them to Jacksonville. I didn't even know they still were doing music at the time. I didn't really kick it with them, only met em briefly. But my homie said they were cool. it was only 2 of them nikkas in the group at the time. I don't think they ever replaced the member who passed

Silk- The R&b group, not the rapper. My boy brought them down for a show in Jacksonville. They were cool as hell and all they were worried about was getting some weed. We got the fools some weed, and we got one of them nikkas some p*ssy:laff:My nikka had a runner on the team. Best way to describe her was fat and white. That nikka did not give a fukk, he took her big ass down:laff:

Money Mark from slip and slide- I'm super cool with Trick Daddy's old DJ, DJ Candyman, that's how I know Mark. Cool nikka, he stay in ATL now. I still holla at the nikka every blue moon

Jazze Phae- When my boy managed the R&B group he had a few meetings with Jazze Phae. This nikka had a swole supect looking nikka there the whole time who didn't have anything to do with the meeting music wise. I took it as that was the nikka assistant or something. The guy in ATL who set the meeting up (Fantasias manager) told us that it was pretty much common knowledge that Jazze was gay and that that was his boyfriend:huhldup: I guess the nikka was cool, but he was bullshytting on the deal so fukk him. He one of them pump faking ass industry nikkas who will just say anything

Fantasia- Spent a lot of time around her, but never really interacted with her. My boy's R&B group went on tour with her like 3-4 years ago. This was right before she had a baby. She was cool from what I had seen. My boy thought her daughter was a sick kid backstage at one of the shows, and was on some, I feel so sorry for you shyt. Fantasia was looking at that nikka like:usure:shyt was mad funny. She has a brother (not the one from the reality show) who is or was singed to grand hustle and he cool as hell. Her manager Greg is super cool, but that nikka is super gay:wrist:. Fantasia going rate was 50 racks at the time. I have seen promoters tell her people that all we got to give her is 35 on when we get to the city, and they would accept that shyt every time:manny:

Adam "Pacman" Jones- My best friends in Atlanta went to Westlake (high school) with this nikka. I got this nikka an O of some loud when he came to Florida for the Gator Bowl when he played West Virginia. I had to drop it off to the hotel cause them fools was on curfew. I been to the strip club with him and my nikkas in Atlanta. Let's just say that that shyt was intimidating. They went hard in the paint:banderas: This was when he played for the Tennessee Titans, so it was some years ago. He used to have playa ass parties at his house in Atlanta, but I never made it to on. It way more Pacman shyt tho, I can't even release all that info tho:jawalrus:

I'll probably edit this shyt and add some more later