Any coli members have stories of celebrities being real like fucc boys?

Cwilk02

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I saw Kevin Durant at the mall once. I didn't notice who he was at first but he was looking at me like he was expecting me to say something to him i end up walking away and realized who we was 5 mins later :snoop:

Edit: It was KD first year in OKC and i was just trying pick up a new outfit and bounce :whoa:

Last edited:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Saw Usher at a pool party back in the day, this broad pushed him in the pool and he went ballistic on the b1tch when it looked like all she was doing was trying to flirt with him. She was a certified dime too. That's why I always thought Usher was a homo, no str8 dude is gonna get mad the way he did at that.

bad logic.

I'm out at a bar recently, and someone grabs my ass. I turn around, and it's some semi-attractive white girl. shyt had me furious. The irony is that she was one of the hottest girls in the spot and I had been looking at her for a minute. I wasn't sure she was hot enough to approach so when she came into my sight I'd take a long look. Point is...had she just tried to get my attention in a more normal way, I would've talked to her and maybe even asked for her number. But the way it all went down made me like :scust::camby: with that chocolate warrior crap. If the girl was stupid fine, it would've probably been a different story.

My point is --- you think that girl was a dime. Usher might've been like: "who in the world is this stupid bytch?" and probably wasn't impressed by her looks because he's seen/been with better

:yeshrug:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
One thing I do know though. Jeezy is the biggest a$$hole you will ever meet, dude is super feminine when it comes to demands. I know multiple people who want to give him the fade, thats why he rolls with a mini army.

Working with an airline, I see and deal with celebs on the reg...

Kanye West was the most rude... dude would speak through his manager guy as if I wasnt even there. I said wassup Ye, dude would just look at his phone and shyt. When he wanted to ask something, he turned to his mans and said it. :heh:

not surprised. their music is some of the most bytchmade in hip hop history :yeshrug:

My wife home girl went up to dmx hotel room years ago thought she was gonna get fukked. Said X had like 10 chicks up there and he read the bible and preached to them and had hoes in tears:damn:

:dead:

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
I saw Jerry Rice in Kmart back in 2000. They had a table setup and he was selling some Jerry Rice fruit snacks/signing autographs. I grabbed a football from the sporting goods section and stood in line. I get to the front and I'm like "Hey Jerry I'm a big fan since I was a kid". This nikka looks up like :shaq:

Me: :dwillhuh: :whoa:

He started asking me questions and I was just trying to get the fukk outta there. Not the GOAT :damn:
:russ:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
You guys don't know Baby Bashes history.,he used to be in a group called Potna Duece before he started making those radio friendly songs

these songs suck lmao
and that fukk bwoi sound like he was emulating the white folk in house of pain

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I was in the titty bar with rocko in detroit. I guess he was taping for a DVD and he was getting hype and throwing crazy money in his booth. Then after they turned the camera off his team picked all the money back up and he did it a few more times and they scooped the money up each time.

Allen inverson is a a$$hole. Homie was going off on my home girl that was a waitress at MGM because he was mad he lost 100k that night.

Seen young buck gettin his bobby brown on. nikka was:dead: in the backyard

My wife home girl went up to dmx hotel room years ago thought she was gonna get fukked. Said X had like 10 chicks up there and he read the bible and preached to them and had hoes in tears:damn:
The Coli is going viral (again) this has been made into a meme is is being reposted all over Facebook. Of course I knew where it originated

Louisville Slugz

Superstar
Daps
I was in the titty bar with rocko in detroit. I guess he was taping for a DVD and he was getting hype and throwing crazy money in his booth. Then after they turned the camera off his team picked all the money back up and he did it a few more times and they scooped the money up each time.

:pachaha:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

Allen inverson is a a$$hole. Homie was going off on my home girl that was a waitress at MGM because he was mad he lost 100k that night.

Seen young buck gettin his bobby brown on. nikka was:dead: in the backyard

Bumping this old ass thread cause I saw someone had turned it into a Twitter meme. 10 years later