Any coli members have stories of celebrities being real like fucc boys?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I was in the titty bar with rocko in detroit. I guess he was taping for a DVD and he was getting hype and throwing crazy money in his booth. Then after they turned the camera off his team picked all the money back up and he did it a few more times and they scooped the money up each time.

Allen inverson is a @sshole. Homie was going off on my home girl that was a waitress at MGM because he was mad he lost 100k that night.

Seen young buck gettin his bobby brown on. nikka was:dead: in the backyard

My wife home girl went up to dmx hotel room years ago thought she was gonna get fukked. Said X had like 10 chicks up there and he read the bible and preached to them and had hoes in tears:damn:
so that's where dwight gets it from

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Adam "Pacman" Jones- My best friends in Atlanta went to Westlake (high school) with this nikka. I got this nikka an O of some loud when he came to Florida for the Gator Bowl when he played West Virginia. I had to drop it off to the hotel cause them fools was on curfew. I been to the strip club with him and my nikkas in Atlanta. Let's just say that that shyt was intimidating. They went hard in the paint:banderas: This was when he played for the Tennessee Titans, so it was some years ago. He used to have playa ass parties at his house in Atlanta, but I never made it to on. It way more Pacman shyt tho, I can't even release all that info tho:jawalrus:

I'll probably edit this shyt and add some more later

Pacman is a straight goon and those dudes he runs with are bat shyt crazy. Crazy thing is when it comes to the hood he froom, he not even really the top dog like that.

I been knowing Pacman since HS, probably got into about 3-4 different fights with him and his crew back then. My school was in the same division as Westlake and they would drill us in pretty much all sports. Westlake was a sports powerhouse and them nikkas used to come to my school and talk shyt to us and fukk with our broads and all that. We couldn't stand them nikkas. So one night me and some other dudes from my school run into Pacman and some other Westlake cats at a house party, we got to talking shyt and before too long we were brawling. Pacman and his cousin Louis beat the snot outta my homeboy but the rest of us fared pretty well against the other nikkas. My HS didnt really have the respect that Westlake had city wide, so them nikkas was heated and embarrassed that we beat they ass. And pretty much every where we saw them until HS was over we got into it. Train Station, the mall, teen clubs, we was pretty much brawling on sight. Fast forward to some years later and I ran into Pacman in the VIP at this club, turns out his bday is a few days after mine and we was both in there on some bday shyt. My crew recognized his immediately and it was tense for a second, but Pacman was cool and we even chopped it up for a sec laughing about the shyt that went down in HS. Even though most of his boys was grilling most of the night I thought it was a wrap, I mean nikkas is 30 now and that shyt was in HS. We supposed to have moved on but about a year ago Pacman homeboy ran into my homeboy at a gas station and they got into and my patna drew down on him on some stupid shyt. Nothing happened with that situation but I'm pretty sure if I see some of those dudes they will still equate me with him. My dude called me about the situation on some hype shyt like I was going to be happy or something, but I was pissed with the whole situation.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Pacman is a straight goon and those dudes he runs with are bat shyt crazy. Crazy thing is when it comes to the hood he froom, he not even really the top dog like that.

I been knowing Pacman since HS, probably got into about 3-4 different fights with him and his crew back then. My school was in the same division as Westlake and they would drill us in pretty much all sports. Westlake was a sports powerhouse and them nikkas used to come to my school and talk shyt to us and fukk with our broads and all that. We couldn't stand them nikkas. So one night me and some other dudes from my school run into Pacman and some other Westlake cats at a house party, we got to talking shyt and before too long we were brawling. Pacman and his cousin Louis beat the snot outta my homeboy but the rest of us fared pretty well against the other nikkas. My HS didnt really have the respect that Westlake had city wide, so them nikkas was heated and embarrassed that we beat they ass. And pretty much every where we saw them until HS was over we got into it. Train Station, the mall, teen clubs, we was pretty much brawling on sight. Fast forward to some years later and I ran into Pacman in the VIP at this club, turns out his bday is a few days after mine and we was both in there on some bday shyt. My crew recognized his immediately and it was tense for a second, but Pacman was cool and we even chopped it up for a sec laughing about the shyt that went down in HS. Even though most of his boys was grilling most of the night I thought it was a wrap, I mean nikkas is 30 now and that shyt was in HS. We supposed to have moved on but about a year ago Pacman homeboy ran into my homeboy at a gas station and they got into and my patna drew down on him on some stupid shyt. Nothing happened with that situation but I'm pretty sure if I see some of those dudes they will still equate me with him. My dude called me about the situation on some hype shyt like I was going to be happy or something, but I was pissed with the whole situation.

Yep, thats Pac Man to a tee. Always trying to fight. I remember when he stayed getting in trouble in the NFL and the media would be on some he needs to change his circle shyt. I used to be like:dahell:Pacman was the wildest nikka. I done seen nikkas have to talk sense into him more than the other way around. Did you know his lil brother Squirt? He was a lil nikka, but that nikka had a big ass mouth. That nikka died some years ago though. That lil nikka talked so much shyt, I wasn't even surprised. My nikkas used to tell me about the neighborhood wars in Sandtown. I'm sure we know some of the same people.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Yep, thats Pac Man to a tee. Always trying to fight. I remember when he stayed getting in trouble in the NFL and the media would be on some he needs to change his circle shyt. I used to be like:dahell:Pacman was the wildest nikka. I done seen nikkas have to talk sense into him more than the other way around. Did you know his lil brother Squirt? He was a lil nikka, but that nikka had a big ass mouth. That nikka died some years ago though. That lil nikka talked so much shyt, I wasn't even surprised. My nikkas used to tell me about the neighborhood wars in Sandtown. I'm sure we know some of the same people.

:russ:
I gave Squirt a black eye, he threw a drink at me and put the Boat Rock sign in my face and I chased him and when I caught him I worked him, I treated that nikka like a little kid. Cant really gloat on it cuz he is so damn small tho.

I heard he got shot in the head but lived, didnt know he died. Damn. Sorry to hear that. All drama and stupid shyt aside, I hate to hear that.

But Squirt was Pacman brother tho? I Didnt know they was related. :ohhh:

That nikka didnt look shyt like Pacman, never woulda thought they was kin.

And yeah we mos def know the same people, I know that whole class of '02-'03 Westlake crew pretty much. also Most I know from HS, but I went to college with some other Westlake cats who used to beef with pacman and them also. I still fukk with Slim and I chop it up with Kobe whenever I see him too.

Small fukking world homie.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
WC and his crew came to Japan to perform at a club back in 2002. My girl (Japanese) wanted to go bad as hell but I really didn't want to because I had to work the next day. I ended up going anyway because she kept bugging me and I saw some crazy shyt such as Japanese bloods, crips, and lowriders. I had never heard of WC before but the music was ok. We were near the front in the club and one of this minions had his eye on my girl. Once the performance was over, he signaled her to come up to VIP. She asked me if it was alright and at first I was like no. Then she started crying and I let her go up because I was trying to holla at some other girls anyway. She went up to VIP and met him with all his minions and she also took a picture sitting on his lap. She came back down to find me and said that he invited her to come to his hotel. I said hell to the no and our relationship would be done if she goes.

After this, she didn't say anything else about it. Once the party was over, I was able to meet him and his minions. They were all cool and laid back and was just talking about all the females there. One of them was from my hometown (Detroit) so it was something to talk about. Anyway, I left with my girl and she walked me to the train station. We did our usual goodbye and she saw me off. I went on my merry way and went to the ship to go back to work.

Years later, I was thinking about this story and something didn't seem right. I was no longer dating the girl but I still kept in contact with her. I talked to her about that night and I told her that I knew she fukked somebody. She gave in because she thought I really knew and she admitted to going back to their hotel and basically participating in a train with them and some other girls. That shyt cut me deep. All I can think about is how I was kissing her the next day after a bunch of B-list rappers splashed cum shots in her face. True story.
:dead:
:dead::dead::dead:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Hell long-winded but

Dont know if this guy qualifies

Back in '05-'06 i was living in Funkytown -------->Fort Worth. (i swear for me texas was a black cloud...from relationships to....other stuff i was going thru at the time). I had been working at a supermarket (Krogers). The thing about me was i was unfamiliar with this area...majority of the time it was work, hit the gym, back home, occasional movie that sort of thing. One Day summer that had this car show nearby the courthouse in downtown. I had just work a 6 hour shift. the car show was going to be for 3pm. i figure why not :yeshrug: . I was use to the car shows out West (lowriders, bombas, etc). So i catch the bus (i wasnt driving at the time). And head downtown. Readers Note: this is a bomba

1948chevyfleetline.jpg

I get there and they are lowriders everywhere.

Typically whenever there is a car show they are performances. Couple of artist were there (Play N Skillz , Bun B and Aztek from Houston were there) and they had them corny ass reggaeton rappers out there :camby:

Two dudes that were there were Lil Rob from Daygo and Baby Bash ( i think he is lowkey from Texas but claims Daygo). I was familiar with them thru my uncle & cousins from Sacramento. Anyways he perform and took questions from the crowd (it was an outside car show).

Around this time it was autograph signing/meet and greet.

Im standing in the crowd had to be about 150 deep and this guy (Baby Bash) gets on some primadonna shyt. "Im not taking anymore autographs, etc etc.) i odd thing was this dude Lil Rob gave him this look like muthafukka if these people werent out here i would crack your jaw look. There was mad fans out there because radio station were saying how he was billed to perform ;i think around this time this song was getting radio play:

I always felt dude rhymes were basic. but if rapping is what you want to do go for it, dont shyt on your fans your consumers. But dude attitude was very fukked up.

Baby Bash is from Vallejo, CA (Bay Area), he's been rappin for decades on tha underground circuit in tha bay

used to go by tha name of Baby Beesh and in tha group Latino Velvet & Potna Deuce, i'm kinda surprised at that story cuz that nikka is usually cool as fukk....

he moved to Texas within tha last decade and blew up nationally

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was bad but it would have been much worse if I found out the next day. Since I found out what really happened years later, it didn't bother me as much since I no longer had feelings for her like that (and plus, I'm grateful I didn't get a STD). If anything, I blame myself because the writing was on the wall the whole time. She was much older than me at 25 while I was 18. She was pretty much a groupie hoe with her 30 year old sister and they would club hop every weekend. I was still kind of green when it came to women so I actually believed her when she said she wasn't going to go. If I could do anything different, I would have pimp slapped the shyt out of her when she first asked to go to VIP.

thats still immature......if the bish choose someone show some class and respect for yourself , kiss her on the forehead and wish her well .....you can get a badder one right...........

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:russ:
I gave Squirt a black eye, he threw a drink at me and put the Boat Rock sign in my face and I chased him and when I caught him I worked him, I treated that nikka like a little kid. Cant really gloat on it cuz he is so damn small tho.

I heard he got shot in the head but lived, didnt know he died. Damn. Sorry to hear that. All drama and stupid shyt aside, I hate to hear that.

But Squirt was Pacman brother tho? I Didnt know they was related. :ohhh:

That nikka didnt look shyt like Pacman, never woulda thought they was kin.

And yeah we mos def know the same people, I know that whole class of '02-'03 Westlake crew pretty much. also Most I know from HS, but I went to college with some other Westlake cats who used to beef with pacman and them also. I still fukk with Slim and I chop it up with Kobe whenever I see him too.

Small fukking world homie.

Yeah man, I think Squirt died, I could be mistaken though. Til this day them nikkas still be talking about Boat Rock beef. :laff: at you giving that nikka a black eye. I can't even lie, that nikka was so fukking annoying and talked so much shyt. I probably seen you at a Ben Hill Day or some shyt, I used to hit them shyts every year for a while. Yeah it's a small world for sure

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Yeah man, I think Squirt died, I could be mistaken though. Til this day them nikkas still be talking about Boat Rock beef. :laff: at you giving that nikka a black eye. I can't even lie, that nikka was so fukking annoying and talked so much shyt. I probably seen you at a Ben Hill Day or some shyt, I used to hit them shyts every year for a while. Yeah it's a small world for sure

Everybody had beef with Boat Rock, it wasn't until I was grown and started to network with cats from different areas in the city that I realized that. And I went to Ben Hill day a few times, but Im a NW nikka. My best friend was from SW so I knew folks from hanging with him, but when it came to to the hood block parties I usually just stuck with shyt on my end like Bankhead Day or Herndon Homes Day.

Ask them cats if they remember fighting some North Atlanta High nikkas inside the old Marto's on Old National, that's where I gave Squirt that business :mjpls:

Louis and Pacman hopped in the Chevy Celebrity and chased my boy all the way down Old Nat to Flat Shoals after that though. nikka had to hide in the grocery store.:laff:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Fab and them must really be feared in the streets because they have done shady shyt to a lot of athletes and industry nikkas, and you never hear of them dudes coming back at them. They stabbed Bobby Brown nephew in the head at the bar in Justins, and even though it was some Decatur nikkas who robbed Meek Mill homeboy in the Waffle House after the BET Awards, everybody on the streets know it was Fab's brother who put the battery in they back to do it. I even heard them nikkas stole the VP of Coca Cola's Lambo from outside the Intercontinental Hotel in Buckhead some years back.They finnessed the valet attendant off the keys and drove off in it doing doughnuts on Peachtree. I can't do nothing but respect them cats though because ain't nobody seen about them yet.
nah what u mean...a few of'em got merked bc of the fukkery even fab got legged...they re wild breevort nikkaz but not untouchable

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
WC and his crew came to Japan to perform at a club back in 2002. My girl (Japanese) wanted to go bad as hell but I really didn't want to because I had to work the next day. I ended up going anyway because she kept bugging me and I saw some crazy shyt such as Japanese bloods, crips, and lowriders. I had never heard of WC before but the music was ok. We were near the front in the club and one of this minions had his eye on my girl. Once the performance was over, he signaled her to come up to VIP. She asked me if it was alright and at first I was like no. Then she started crying and I let her go up because I was trying to holla at some other girls anyway. She went up to VIP and met him with all his minions and she also took a picture sitting on his lap. She came back down to find me and said that he invited her to come to his hotel. I said hell to the no and our relationship would be done if she goes.

After this, she didn't say anything else about it. Once the party was over, I was able to meet him and his minions. They were all cool and laid back and was just talking about all the females there. One of them was from my hometown (Detroit) so it was something to talk about. Anyway, I left with my girl and she walked me to the train station. We did our usual goodbye and she saw me off. I went on my merry way and went to the ship to go back to work.

Years later, I was thinking about this story and something didn't seem right. I was no longer dating the girl but I still kept in contact with her. I talked to her about that night and I told her that I knew she fukked somebody. She gave in because she thought I really knew and she admitted to going back to their hotel and basically participating in a train with them and some other girls. That shyt cut me deep. All I can think about is how I was kissing her the next day after a bunch of B-list rappers splashed cum shots in her face. True story.

whats name of club and what city i was in japan that year?