Any brehs work or worked at fedex or ups?

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Oh that’s right y’all do got 53 footers over there. Obviously I’m with the goons, me being here on the coli set me to fit in perfectly there. I had no problem adjusting to their ways. :lolbron:

Got you...and to the ppl talkin bout the work was brutal...:mjlol:

Shyt wasn't no slave mine...just physical...but in a light work-out type of way. If you were any type of athlete or worker...shyt was doable...:comeon:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Got you...and to the ppl talkin bout the work was brutal...:mjlol:

Shyt wasn't no slave mine...just physical...but in a light work-out type of way. If you were any type of athlete or worker...shyt was doable...:comeon:
There are other jobs there beyond the dock :unimpressed:

I always been inside. Had I been on the dock, ain’t no way I’d still be there. Although, maybe I would cause by now I’d be used to it.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
I started during christmas time as an unloader, first day it was hell, on the longer delivery trucks i was alone. Putting together those heavy package rollers can't tell you how many times i hurt my fingers. Anyways after a while i started treating it like a workout, and would challenge myself to unload as many trucks as possible. It was when they put me to load the 53 foot trailers when i decided to quit and not show up. Didn't have the patience to sort through packages on a backed up conveyer belt and play tetris on a 53 foot trailer with only one other person in it.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
well shyt...id like to hear them
I mean... Its a lot of things to deal with. I have to chose my words wisely cause if the ‘social media clause’ (that’s what I call it) but a lot that being said I can vouch for. You have to really put up a lot of crap.

But it’s a FAR better job than retail, pay is steady, work is steady, benefits, & growth potential. But it wasn’t an easy path to get here. When I’m having a shytty day i have to sit back and say to myself ‘ I am no longer in retail .’

I can say in this particular type of job... never get with a dude here. I shake my head at the women who do. Ain’t no way in hell I would EVER. Them dudes are textbook Chatty Cathy’s :dame:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I Remember this chick In college worked at FedEx, she was like this every time I saw her... lol.....she there on the tuition reimbursement I think

young-college-girl-sleeping-on-600w-631508972.jpg