Reppin
NULL
dated this pawg teacher. Went to go see Kevin Hart. She had a cum fetish :shaq:

MunHw.jpg

whats this cum fetish you speak of

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
yep, kindergarten teacher. She did lots of yoga, happy hour/bar damn near every night, was a lot of fun in bed, but she was clingy as hell. still friends with her because she's a cool chick outside of a dating environment.

kinda made me feel bad for the kid version of myself back when we'd get those long ass recesses only to find out as an adult that it was likely due to needing relief from a hangover than generosity from sweet teachers.

-P-

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
whats this cum fetish you speak of

She wanted to have me cum on her p*ssy while she spread her p*ssy lips then she would rub the cum ("black babies " as she would call them) all over her clit. Her eyes would roll to the back of her head while she rubbed out an orgasm.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She wanted to have me cum on her p*ssy while she spread her p*ssy lips then she would rub the cum ("black babies " as she would call them) all over her clit. Her eyes would roll to the back of her head while she rubbed out an orgasm.

:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::what:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Black babies?

She might want you to fukk her in a KKK outfit next. :troll:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
After I graduated....caught her slippin on twitter....

Banged her....left....got her pissed....went to an alum footballl game like :obama: