Any brehs ever dated a teacher?

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I dated a high school teacher once. She used to always talk about how 50% of the kids she teaches will be pumping gas for a living once they hit adulthood. :pachaha:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I dated a high school teacher once. She used to always talk about how 50% of the kids she teaches will be pumping gas for a living once they hit adulthood. :pachaha:

that's another thing. If you ain't comfortable hearing someone talk derogatory about children it'll be very uneasy for you to be with a teacher. They gonna say some foul shyt bout kids.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I was messing with this middle school teacher. Sometimes i would hit before she would go into work and brehs after sex I would just be like :wow: here's this nasty ass freak doing all sorts of things for me, sucking me off like she trying to clean the black of my dikk :wow: & then go into school like a world class educator trying to lead by example ready to shape the young fragile minds in her class.

The logic in this post is dumb as shyt

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
never dated. slept with two. one sucked, just laid there. the other one though :wow: I remember when I was bout to bust my nut she told me to hurry up so I can put it in her mouth then she told me to take a picture of her with my cum in her mouth so I can have it in my phone. she was a full blown freak. shyt was kinda weird

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I used to fukk with an Assistant Principal. :smugdraper: Last year she wanted me to move back to NYC to be with her but I didn't :ld:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
never dated. slept with two. one sucked, just laid there. the other one though :wow: I remember when I was bout to bust my nut she told me to hurry up so I can put it in her mouth then she told me to take a picture of her with my cum in her mouth so I can have it in my phone. she was a full blown freak. shyt was kinda weird

:skip:: That's not the kind of chick you let leave your roster

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

she's married :(

it was a fun month while it lasted. ironically she text me earlier today. her and the husband are doing great. I take credit for fixing that relationship

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

Word bytch sounds like marriage material to me :takedat:

I love em straight nasty me and ol girl would have a grand old time:yes: