DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
:whoa: Slow down, pleiboi

:yeshrug:

someone beat me to it :(

she was already married when I met her but I don't think i'd wife a chick like that but she was definitely fun

:ufdup:

I mean if you get a chick who is into everything you are into whats the point of looking for anything else?

Sounds like you enjoyed your time though breh:salute:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Yea, I've kicked it with gang of teachers over the years - white, black, candy striped. And thru all of my experiences, all of them were prone to doing dastardly things behind closed doors. I never met one that wasnt bout it. lol

But the same goes for other broads I've fukked with who were attorneys, involved in politics, med students....anything where the field is either very disciplined has a high stress level or maintain a pristine image. They be so high strung, that when it's time to let their hair down they be damn near

:demonic:

.....which leads me to say that they are also the most emotionally unstable broads I've ever dealt with. Damn if they aint the most needy, fragile, tempermental or any other adjective you want to describe a walking headcase for a female.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Yea, I've kicked it with gang of teachers over the years - white, black, candy striped. And thru all of my experiences, all of them were prone to doing dastardly things behind closed doors. I never met one that wasnt bout it. lol

But the same goes for other broads I've fukked with who were attorneys, involved in politics, med students....anything where the field is either very disciplined has a high stress level or maintain a pristine image. They be so high strung, that when it's time to let their hair down they be damn near

:demonic:

.....which leads me to say that they are also the most emotionally unstable broads I've ever dealt with. Damn if they aint the most needy, fragile, tempermental or any other adjective you want to describe a walking headcase for a female.

:leon:

Would you say there's a graduated scale in terms of the freak within?

In other words, is a 1st grade teacher freakier than a 6 grade teacher?

Or, is it the other way around?

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
My Ex (and im glad she's that) is a college professor at Oklahoma University. She's Been trying to called and link back up with me for the last two months (which all have been ignored). Too much drama and deceitfulness in that little frame of hers. Plus i don't have times for games or the bullshyt.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
:leon:

Would you say there's a graduated scale in terms of the freak within?

In other words, is a 1st grade teacher freakier than a 6 grade teacher?

Or, is it the other way around?

lol For me fam, shyt was a mixed bag.

The level of freakdom permeated all levels - from kindergarden teachers to associate professor to special education workers.....

shyt knew no boundaries. lol

The freakiest chick taught college level calculus to hs seniors.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I haven't but when we were still in high school my cousin was fukking one of our teachers pretty much on the daily. She was fine as hell too and had a little money from her peeps. She used to drive a Benz and a Lexus to work and pretty much told this dude that she would take care of him once he got out of school. But this dummy kept talking about she was too old. Now we were like 16/17 then and she was in probably her early to mid 40's and I could see what he meant. But even back then the thought was in my head that sooner than later we gonna be grown so fukk what anyone thinks about the age of the woman who you are dating. If it was me I would have wifed that old chick up and though she would be in her early to mid 50's now at least I would be comfortable and not struggling like my cousin is doing now.