Any brehs ever dated a teacher?

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Yeah. A 3rd grade teacher. Real nurturing and smoked a lot of dank...

She was nasty too. Like, I can't believe you just did that nasty.....

This. lol After yall start kickin it hard.....you fall thru their spot - they keep your favorite liquor on deck for you, they dvr your favorite shows, cook your favorite dishes, back rubs, whatever. They really cater to a nikka. Have you like :smugdraper:

And dont fukk around and tell them you got the flu.... :krs: Theyll be at your spot like Dr Quinn Medicine Women with the quickness. lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. lol After yall start kickin it hard.....you fall thru their spot - they keep your favorite liquor on deck for you, they dvr your favorite shows, cook your favorite dishes, back rubs, whatever. They really cater to a nikka. Have you like :smugdraper:

And dont fukk around and tell them you got the flu.... :krs: Theyll be at your spot like Dr Quinn Medicine Women with the quickness. lol

:laugh:

All this is so true.....

I need to facebook stalk that chick and see what she up too....

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Im married to a teacher...

Question for the TS, what grade does she teach. If its from prek-2 ... kiss you love life goodbye... you gonna be at her house drawing and cutting paper and sh!t..

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Im married to a teacher...

Question for the TS, what grade does she teach. If its from prek-2 ... kiss you love life goodbye... you gonna be at her house drawing and cutting paper and sh!t..

As a followup, do you find the subject they teach in an indicator of how freaky they are?

In other words, do you find math teachers to be freakier than english teachers? Or vice versa?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I dated a teacher...she was bisexual and like giving sloppy head in public places.
She taught special Ed.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
9th grade.

Then you good... I get tired of making pre-k shyt

As a followup, do you find the subject they teach in an indicator of how freaky they are?

In other words, do you find math teachers to be freakier than english teachers? Or vice versa?

I think their freakishness is a product of how they were raised. Only teacher i had was my wife so I cant compare to other teachers. But since she had little kids, she's playful and might generate less freak

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm currently talking to this teacher. Nothing serious. But, she appears to be somewhat of a bore.

Any of the Coli brehs date or in a relationship with a teacher?

Speak on it.

:pacspit: your pic vio comments in advance

You or someone else in here should make a spin off thread on women in the business field

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I bagged a teacher while she was joggin. She took me for drinks at a cac bar and got me drunk. After went across the street to her crib and fukked her in front of her watching cat smh. She wanted to handcuff me to her bed but i said :huhldup:. She was ok had some tight pumpum but she wanted a relationship and i wasnt having that. I was allergic to that damn cat too so i didnt care if i saw her again anyway:manny:

Fujiman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One was a freak, one was a drunk and freak, and the other was just plain dumb.