Any brehs ever dated a teacher?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I'm currently talking to this teacher. Nothing serious. But, she appears to be somewhat of a bore.

Any of the Coli brehs date or in a relationship with a teacher?

Speak on it.

:pacspit: your pic vio comments in advance

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I dated my teacher back in 7th grade :yeshrug:
Ms. Daniels with the big booty :noah::noah: she had the Amber Rose cut tho.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yes I have. I dated a chick a few yrs back that was a teacher. She was a 1st grade teacher. And let me tell yall, she was a freak. :shaq: (slightly crazy and clingy tho) :sadcam:

At first glance at her, you would never assume that she would go hard in the paint like she did. She would get pissy drunk and drink until she blacked out sometimes. But she gave some of the best brain tho. I had to stop fuccin with her tho after she did some lowkey stalker/crazy shyt :whoa:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Pretty sure that teachers are just like women of any other profession. You've been watching too many "My First Sex Teacher" episodes and Varsity Blues. You do realize that not everyone who works in a certain profession fukks just like their fetish videos would indicate, right?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
teachers are freaks

anybody who spends all day dealing with other peoples children all day is always down to do adult activities in their free time

they like being in charge though in relationships since they spend all day telling kids what to do.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
teachers are freaks

anybody who spends all day dealing with other peoples children all day is always down to do adult activities in their free time

they like being in charge though in relationships since they spend all day telling kids what to do.

the opposite. women who tell people what to do at work get turned on by men who tell them what to do. it's different, its bold to them.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I was messing with this middle school teacher. Sometimes i would hit before she would go into work and brehs after sex I would just be like :wow: here's this nasty ass freak doing all sorts of things for me, sucking me off like she trying to clean the black of my dikk :wow: & then go into school like a world class educator trying to lead by example ready to shape the young fragile minds in her class.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I Came close to dating a high school teacher but back then I was still in that shook faze, chick used to hit on me damn near everyday, then one day she told the class its one boy in here she would fukk then goes to name everybody boy who should wasnt talking about then leaves my name out. She asked me to go to the prom and all, boy I was a chump back in the day:why:

She wasnt super bad but ghost of p*ssy pass haunts me now that I'm damn near in my married faze...........:manny:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
dated this pawg teacher. Went to go see Kevin Hart. She had a cum fetish :shaq:

MunHw.jpg

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I Came close to dating a high school teacher but back then I was still in that shook faze, chick used to hit on me damn near everyday, then one day she told the class its one boy in here she would fukk then goes to name everybody boy who should wasnt talking about then leaves my name out. She asked me to go to the prom and all, boy I was a chump back in the day:why:

She wasnt super bad but ghost of p*ssy pass haunts me now that I'm damn near in my married faze...........:manny:

How did she not lose her job within like 4 hrs of this. :lupe: