Any brehs doing intermittent fasting?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Now you're emotionally moving goal posts.

You said nobody gave a fukk about IF in 2011.

Reality is, 2010-2011 was smack dab in the middle of the IF boom. Online personalities staked their claim and made careers in IF around that period. Books, blogs, forums, youtube...what rock were you living under?
2011 was right around when i was on that sh!t heavy. IF/IIFYM/PHAT HEAVY for a like a year and half lol.
I do it, along with keto, and it's not a problem for me. It is rough working in NYC, and walking past places where you can smell the warm, buttery croissants from Pret a Manger. I'm not hungry though and I would just be eating to be eating. So I just have coffee, then around noon I have my first meal. I may snack on something in between lunch and dinner, but I don't eat again until 7pm and that's my last meal of the day. Once you start doing it, it's not hard at all. In fact you'll find that you have way more energy.

Since starting both IF and keto, which was around August 8th, I went from 288 lbs, and today I'm 267. And that's been with minimal exercise.
What form of IF did yo do? If want to be able to eat what you want, you should consider doing 22-2 or OMAD.
Four days in.
im starting to practice fasting.i always neglected it growing up.but for the last 3 weeks i been doing it off and on.
i cant do it w/o water or hot tea
its getting easier and easier to skip breakfast and sometimes up til lunch time.
:russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: nikka u still gotta eat good lol wtf u been eating
I was in the best shape of my life in 2011 doing IF when nobody gave a fukk what it was.

Took many years off, gained a lot of weight and have since gone back to it losing 15 pounds this year, without much effort.

IF + Keto will get you sliced. Gradually add in carbs over time and you'll fill out very nicely.

Big ups to brehs who found the way.
Yeah, you will see im a big fan of IF in this room for a while now, got to the stage now that having breakfast when on holiday or something feels strange now

IF + KETO =
:banderas:

IF+KETO+STAIRMASTER =
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:
Somebody gotta be up. I had breakfast today, felt like I had to shyt around before going to work but had to wash my ass instead. It was 4. I ate lunch around 7 at work.

Took a shyt like 30 mins ago, drinked strawberry smoothie and water to get unconstipated.
I don't feel like eating to refloss and brush again (I did after the smoothie, took an hour to make it me shyt). Just want to sleep. Will I be alright?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Somebody gotta be up. I had breakfast today, felt like I had to shyt around before going to work but had to wash my ass instead. It was 4. I ate lunch around 7 at work.

Took a shyt like 30 mins ago, drinked strawberry smoothie and water to get unconstipated.
I don't feel like eating to refloss and brush again (I did after the smoothie, took an hour to make it me shyt). Just want to sleep. Will I be alright?
how much calories u eating per day ?