Any black person who still watches Game of Thrones after this scene is a co0n

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some members (extras) of the Dothraki clan were black. None were slaves.

:heh: sure. only black non-slave characters you can think of is savage clan that eats animals hearts raw and fukk each other in public. :shaq2:

you woulda been better off pretending none of them were black.

Your point just doesn't hold water. What do you want? Do you just want he show to insert a black character to appease you?

No. I'd prefer no black people on the show over all the black people being slaves. What about that can you not fukkin understand? The show potrays black folk in one light. Slaves. All the other white people are actual humans with their faults and vices. Black folks only use is to eventually be freed by white people then loyally fight for them. fukk any c00ns that supports that. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're not called slaves in westeros because theres a distinction made in the book....the ones in westeros are more like modern day butlers/maids and in essos they're actually treated like slaves so they're called slaves there. In the book the slaves are also never described by their skin color. Sounds like ur beef is with the show writers making all the slaves dark skinned :manny:. The last scene in the show was corny tho and wasn't in the book either. So leave my man GRM out of this breh :ufdup:

Look. I don't give a fukk about the book or the dude who wrote it. I've only seen the TV show. So stop defending your boyfriend. I couldn't give two shyts about him.

My issue is with YOU c00nS THAT SUPPORT IT. Cacs have always made shyt to demean us. Its sad that you clowns actually go with it and support it.

The fact that you can justify this shyt is embarrassing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your reaching with that every black person is a savage or a slave. Xaro Xhoan Daxos is a wealthy merchant who started from the bottom but became the boss of Qarth. He was originally written as a white dude in the book, the only thing they changed about him in the television adaptation, was the actor-played by a black man. So, there's one I can think of. Same goes for Salador the pirate.

The pirate dude is well as ...cultured as you would expect a pirate to be. The whole obsession with cersei thing aside , he doesn't seem any more savage than any other character on the show.

George Martin obviously drew inspiration from the arab slave trade. I don't know if you know this but arabs enslaved Africans. That's just how it is. You can be angry over that, there are actual white slaves depicted in the television series, interestingly enough if you go back and watch the scene where Dany arrived into the slave city, there was a white slave hooked up to some kind of torture device and another one lead by what looked to be wealthy looking black slave owner couple so it's not like there aren't white slaves, it's just that they're much less common. :russ:. All in the same episode no less, Walk of Humiliation I believe. On that note, wasn't Varys a slave? I know he's not from Westeros, but last time I checked Varys was white.

I think white slaves are just that less common because most of westeros subscribes to a system of serfdom. What slaves they had were probably "exchanges" with other empires.

Slavery was never popping like that in Europe in the first place and Westeros is obviously meant to be Medieval Europe. They had land slaves, but slave slaves?

:what: Greece, Rome (spartacus???)

the world Slave comes from the root word "Slav" as in slavic people of Eastern Europe.....Europeans were enslaving each other way before they met any black person.......the only reason the face of slavery today is the black man is because of the Atlantic slave trade

don't lecture to me about history c00n....I know more history involving slavery than your whitewashed stupid mind

Daps
Reppin
NULL
well then muthafukka if you dont want movies like this support black produced movies. AfterEarth was a Will Smith production and that got shytted on, on here. A movie where in the future a black man is the captain and white crewmen respect him.

but no, you want to follow white critics in calling it shyt, and make fun of his son.

WTF is going on here man.

:why: I've been supporting After Earth and calling out the racists who are bashing Will for tryin to put his son on. Know who you speaking to before making accusations cac.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't expect white people to put a strong black kingdom or noble black character in their stories anyway.. I do notice what the threadstarter is saying in regards to the brown characters are slaves or savages, Apart from the two black characters, one is a pirate & the other formally a slave. The rest of the brown characters are slaves/savages. Can we at least admit that?

I don't expect to see black people in these medieval fantasy themed shows... If there were they'd be evil, corrupt or a slave. GOT is just doing what is done all the time. Your best bet for a white person creating a fictional black kingdom and noble character is Wakanda, home of the Black Panther. Other than that if black people aren't creating themselves.. :manny: expect it..no surprise here.

shyt like this goes against everything that is taught or depicted on tv
MusaReturns.jpg

MansaMusa.jpg

1569365_com_img018_edi.png

andalus13th.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't expect white people to put a strong black kingdom or noble black character in their stories anyway.. I do notice what the threadstarter is saying in regards to the brown characters are slaves or savages, Apart from the two black characters, one is a pirate & the other formally a slave. The rest of the brown characters are slaves/savages. Can we at least admit that?

I don't expect to see black people in these medieval fantasy themed shows... If there were they'd be evil, corrupt or a slave. GOT is just doing what is done all the time. Your best bet for a white person creating a fictional black kingdom and noble character is Wakanda, home of the Black Panther. Other than that if black people aren't creating themselves.. :manny: expect it..no surprise here.

co-sign

I don't expect cacs to create shows involving great black empires. My main problem is the c00ns that are defending these cacs depicting our people as nothing more than slaves. I don't even give a fukk about the show no more. I sure as hell ain't watching it. I'm just disgusted to see black folks coming in here :cape: defending obvious racism. Its embarrassing.

But should I really be surprised? :manny: There was house nikkas during slavery snitching on brothas like Nat Turner so it doesn't surprise me we still got house nikkas today more than happy to run off into massa's arms.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:heh: sure. only black non-slave characters you can think of is savage clan that eats animals hearts raw and fukk each other in public. :shaq2:

So why don't you say you want black people playing characters you'd like to see instead of this bullshyt about them only playing slaves?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
In GOT, there are white slaves, warriors, lords and kings. We seen black slaves, black warriors....where are the black lords and kings :lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i agree breh i agree, all blacks on this show are slaves or former slaves, or a crooked ass pirate thirsty for white cersie, or some fat black man simping the white woman for marriage.

why couldnt one of the seven kingdoms be ruled by a black man?

then you got these former slaves, even the lead unsullied some emasculated enuch soldier willing to die for some cac

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Game of Thrones 3x10 Final Scene - Mhysa - YouTube

:snoop:

this is supposed to be some make believe magical land yet even in fantasy all we are to them is slaves

you got dragons, magic, dead people walkin, people seeing thru animals, etc. yet with that all unbelievable crap on the show, they find it impossible to imagine the existence of black people that ain't slaves

then you got this white bytch going around freeing them and then crowd surfin on them like she's at a rock concert

:pacspit: these cacs and c00ns who support it

u were slaves for 400 yrs tho?

thats kind of long enough to build a reputation for being a slave bro

:manny:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
What type of self respecting black man calls his brothers a c00n for liking one of the best fantasy television series ever produced :aicmon::aicmon:

I bet all the people OP is hating on are more upwardly mobile & intellectually superior than him.

incapable of getting out the hood :childplease:

Last edited:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward

shyt like this goes against everything that is taught or depicted on tv
MusaReturns.jpg

MansaMusa.jpg

1569365_com_img018_edi.png

andalus13th.gif
What's interesting is that in the books, there's a black kingdom described almost exactly like those pictures. complete with an authenic culture and defined by grace and a progressive attitude about sex. It's a shame that don't get much air time on tv or really in the books as well.

That scene did make me roll my eyes, tho