Any black person who still watches Game of Thrones after this scene is a co0n

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
This show is piff, but yeah I see OP's point.

This show manages to have dozens of interesting multi dimensional characters. The only black male character of any importance is a freed slave with his dikk cut off that speaks english like a baby.

Im not saying Game of Thrones is racist but that shyt is a little...sus:rudy:

Yeah, I fukks with the show, but I was even more disappointed by what they've done with Missandei and Grey Worm this season. Their storylines have basically reverted. They are now completely used to juxtapose Tyrion's position on slavery....:snoop:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
:wtf: How did a show like that get so popular?

because if u nikkas knew anything about history, incest and homosexuality was common back in the days.

But The Coli too insecure doe so we'll stop watching a piff show just because :sas1:

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
Im confused by everyone bringing up Xaro Xhoan Daxos Dude was a conarrist. His vault was empty. Dude was broke. It was alllll a lie.

He got rejected by Danaris repeatedly, was exposed as a fraud with no money, and we last saw him getting locked in a vault...but hey, at least he had a dikk. :aicmon:This show man.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
This show is piff, but yeah I see OP's point.

This show manages to have dozens of interesting multi dimensional characters. The only black male character of any importance is a freed slave with his dikk cut off that speaks english like a baby.

Im not saying Game of Thrones is racist but that shyt is a little...sus:rudy:
Reading the books im pretty sure the author is a prejudiced pedo. He talks way too much about little girls and maggots (dikks). It's disturbing . All of the characters you see are under the age of 16 in the book.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
So is OP conveniently ignoring the fact that; Jorah was a slave, the only "hero" in the series was a cac who got beheaded in book 1?, Selmy died...Greyworm lived, Daario is a boss who fukked Dany and well those are pretty solid examples....

Just so you know OP; Spoiler alert; everyone is going to die in the series, Martin been said that.