Dahell going on in here :pachaha:

Heimdal a villain?
full

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
i agree breh i agree, all blacks on this show are slaves or former slaves, or a crooked ass pirate thirsty for white cersie, or some fat black man simping the white woman for marriage.

why couldnt one of the seven kingdoms be ruled by a black man?

then you got these former slaves, even the lead unsullied some emasculated enuch soldier willing to die for some cac

as long as its entertainment these kewns dont care

Preach breh

let me just bump this again

You Lord Scarf now breh?:gucci:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Lol at the person claiming White women are superior to Black women in everything but looks accusing anyone of being a c00n.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:snoop:

this is supposed to be some make believe magical land yet even in fantasy all we are to them is slaves

you got dragons, magic, dead people walkin, people seeing thru animals, etc. yet with that all unbelievable crap on the show, they find it impossible to imagine the existence of black people that ain't slaves

then you got this white bytch going around freeing them and then crowd surfin on them like she's at a rock concert

:pacspit: these cacs and c00ns who support it

What are you talking about, none of these people are black

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was also a former slave

the light skin chick by her side is also a former slave

the lead soldier = former slave

I can't think of any black person that isn't a former or current slave. The show has basically said that black people only exist to be slaves or to be freed by good white people. :pacspit:
They are mixed, not black

You think im gonna stop watchin a show because of how mixed people are portrayed? I could care less

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at the person claiming White women are superior to Black women in everything but looks accusing anyone of being a c00n.

:what: Please cite when I've ever said white women are "SUPERIOR"?

Stop lying. All I've said is they treat their man better and are more submissive/feminine. That's got nothing to do with being inherently better or worse. It has to do with the choices you make.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are mixed, not black

You think im gonna stop watchin a show because of how mixed people are portrayed? I could care less

:what: If that's how they view mixed race black people, your c00n ass thinks they view dark skin black people any better?

Fukk outta here crakkka. You ain't tricking nobody. Anybody whose black knows if they're gonna potray mixed black people in a negative manner, then it'll only be worse for dark skin black people.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
:what: Please cite when I've ever said white women are "SUPERIOR"?

Stop lying. All I've said is they treat their man better and are more submissive/feminine. That's got nothing to do with being inherently better or worse. It has to do with the choices you make.

One of the best relationships I ever had with a female was with this slim white girl after college. She was definitely not the most attractive girl I've ever been with. However, she essentially worshiped the ground I walked on. Black women gotta realize its NOT about PHYSICAL ATTRACTION when it comes to why so many black men choose white women. Most white girls are plain looking. If we're talking pure physical attraction black and latino women blow them outta the water. However, the main reason you see so many black men choosing white women is because of how they treat their man. They just know how to treat a man better.

As men we actually like when women are nice to us. I know this might be a shock for most women since I always hear yall complaining about not liking a dude because he's too nice. We also know that most women like bad boys and all sorts of other negative behavior from their man. Guess what females, you never heard a man say that. You never heard a man say I'm breaking up with this girl cause she treats me too nicely.

Change yalls attitude to be more like white women and you wouldn't see so many brothas choosing em.

Stay c00ning fam.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stay c00ning fam.

Once again please cite where I said they were superior?

I was giving black women advice on why so many black men are choosing white women. I told em it ain't about looks but behavior. Worship your man the way white women do and we wouldn't be choosing them over you cause we are naturally more attracted to black women physically.

Superiority is about inherent characteristics. Nothing I've said is about inherent characteristics. If I said we like their skin tone or hair texture, then those would be inherent characteristics. I only pointed out behaviors that can easily be changed.