Any black person who still watches Game of Thrones after this scene is a co0n

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I like the show but the Daenry's white saviour shyt is disgusting
It's definitely cringeworthy and hard to ignore especially when the dothraki men where talking about her "pink" skin and yellow hair and wanting to rape her. Fed into that tired dark skin men savagely lust after white women trope. Embarrassing.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
So, resurrecting dragons, freeing a slave city, and eating a horse heart is boring to you?

:mjlol:

Please take a seat...

Dont get all your feelings attacted to your set breh. Yes her storyline is boring at this point. Wow she freed more slaves on the other side of the world from westeros, wipee doo. Her dragons aint even fukking with her right now. One left her stranded for dorthraki tribes to take her and the other two we chained like slaves. The irony of the breaker of chains doing that to her own children:heh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:whoo: I just found this video that Jason Black did on GoT during Season 3:

Black Authority takes a critical analysis of the hit tv show Game of Thrones and the inherent racial stereotypes that run throughout the series. We also discuss how Black society's lack of literary skills has created this one sided assault, the current crop of Black writers who actually help enable this situation to exist. . . and what we SHOULD be doing about it.
*** note*** The reference to Heimdall as a "villain" is based on certain of his actions in the Thor comic book series. Like all comic book characters, "villains" is a transient term. e.g.: Darth Vader/Annakin Skywalker.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a black man, nothing about the show interests me. Gave it a try a few times, I just don't get it.... But I was never into Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter either....

I was into Harry Potter cause I was a kid but I agree with you on this show and Lord of the Rings and even Star Wars.

These white fantasy shows never interested me cause they never showed anybody like me. And if they did it was usually in subservient positions.

To these cacs even in fantasy worlds all we are there to do is serve them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the shadiest most evil sadistic family has blonde hair blue eyes- that's what sets them apart.

You c00ns simply don't get it.

I'm not saying white people are all portrayed as good. They are just not stereotyped. White people are race neutral. They can be anything. They can be good. They can be bad. They can be rich. They can be poor. They can be smart. They can be dumb. Basically being white means you can be anything.

But in these worlds being black is racialized. Its stereotyped. Its limiting. A black person is almost always in a subservient position. And in this show, a black person is either a slave or former slave.

That is the problem.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I like GoT. Just not gonna purchase it.

You notice no one of color is even in real contention for the Iron Throne.
So I'll watch it with my money safe and secure in my wallet. No chance of spending a dime on cac white saviour narratives.

Yiffy > HBO

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
damn you c00ns really love defending your white fictional heroes.

just face it nikka. this show is racist. and only shows black people in a negative light.

What the fukk you talking about you effeminate cocksucker?! I was talking about Heimdall in the thor movies Heimdall wasnt the fukking villain at all... I hate when muthafukkas is blatantly lying about shyt to a worldwide audience he aint even fact check the shyt. I don't even watch game of thrones!!! :dahell: this wasnt even about the game of thrones bullshyt I can care less... It irks the shyt outta me. He was wrong about the whole luke cage jessica jones shyt too... I was like :dahell: WTF is he talking about?!!?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
You c00ns simply don't get it.

I'm not saying white people are all portrayed as good. They are just not stereotyped. White people are race neutral. They can be anything. They can be good. They can be bad. They can be rich. They can be poor. They can be smart. They can be dumb. Basically being white means you can be anything.

But in these worlds being black is racialized. Its stereotyped. Its limiting. A black person is almost always in a subservient position. And in this show, a black person is either a slave or former slave.

That is the problem.
Thanks for mansplaining and name calling off one observation. lol as a fan of GoT I am aware of this.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at Heimdall being a villain in "Thor". :dead: again at the lame ass explanation "well, he did villainous things in the comics".

By that logic Ironman is a villain based on Civil War. I wish people would just :manny: "I don't know what I'm talking about" instead of doubling down.

Fred.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I've never watched this show, and no matter how much people have talked about how dope it may be, I've never been interested. Similar to Frank Ocean I guess:manny: