Any Belly Dancing Brehettes?

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
lol nah for real. been married about 18 months or so n she pregnant with my little girl.
Oh word?... Good catch pleighboi do your thing:myman:
But you having a lil girl?...
Get you a shotgun b because she'll be a teen and interested in dating in no time... Time flies b:ufdup:... Be prepared breh breh:ufdup:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Oh word?... Good catch pleighboi do your thing:myman:
But you having a lil girl?...
Get you a shotgun b because she'll be a teen and interested in dating in no time... Time flies b:ufdup:... Be prepared breh breh:ufdup:

thanks breh.

n yea i know :mjcry:. judging from these little girls nowadays she gonna be approaching me about going out on a date in about 14 years :mjcry:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
@Envy

so this chick shows up to class wearing just a crop top (bebe), a kinda see through panties/underwear and the scarf that goes around the waist that looks like this

11820222916-black.gold(02).jpg

without the sparkles...

she was the last one to join the floor and everybody just paused and :wtf::dahell::scusthov::aicmon::lupe::huhldup:

Before dancing we have to warm up and stretch and OMG!! :snoop: her ass was on another's woman's face :bryan:

And I just waiting for the teacher to pull her to the side but this bytch is acting like this is normal behavior :wtf:

the whole time I was in a constant :wtf::mindblown::scusthov::dahell::damn::huhldup::scust::dwillhuh::mjlol::lolbron::pachaha:

couple of times I was really close to :mjlol: out loud...

weirdest shyt I've seen this year...I'm going to look up the attire requirements and then I'll put in a complain :russ: