Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
scaled.php

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
looking at this should get you dizzy what if chris brown was in the last dragon remake

540268_4440597173791_1918976867_n.jpg

[ame]http://youtu.be/YnWGjT7rTlE[/ame]

i want to thank msimms for breaking down the lines on chris browns face you made it easier for me to draw dude

Damn, almost forgot about this thread.

Here some of my lazy shyt.

I can never finish a piece.

jmht4.png

Kg5Po.png

hhBV7.png

9wGo3.png

I'm tryna do a hip hop comic, too...but I swear I'm too lazy to do that too. It's basically the life of hip hop. Everything that happens to artist (rappers & singers) in real life with a fictional twist. Example: Rap battles = fights (could be martial arts....mech fights...who knows? lol) I'mma try to make it fun and serious.

Its called #YOLO.

I think I'mma go back and do an earlier era of hip hop too. Might call it #ReadyToDie. Just like this, but in the 90s. I just need to get "unlazy". :ld:

The idea spawned from hearing about Drake and Chris Browns altercation, so I did their characters first.

6avY4.png

jBemH.png

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Been a while since I've been in this thread but I'll post a few of the things I've been working on... but mostly I've been doing anatomy studies, so not much in the way of finished work.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Preciate it man.

The last one was done wholly with a mouse and the one before the last was mostly done with a mouse with a bit of touching up on the Wacom. I actually got the Wacom about a month ago, but I haven't put it to much use lately due to me focusing more on learning anatomy and sketching on paper. I find the Wacom does help on some of the finer details, but I really need to calibrate it to get it to move how I want to. I actually prefer the quickness of which I can move the mouse across the screen to the default quickness of the Wacom (medium size).

I actually ended up with the Intuos 5 and after messing around with it, I'd recommend people saving the money and getting the 4. The 4 and 5 are pretty much the same from what I hear except the 5 has touchscreen, and I haven't been that impressed with the touchscreen on 5.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Preciate it man.

The last one was done wholly with a mouse and the one before the last was mostly done with a mouse with a bit of touching up on the Wacom. I actually got the Wacom about a month ago, but I haven't put it to much use lately due to me focusing more on learning anatomy and sketching on paper. I find the Wacom does help on some of the finer details, but I really need to calibrate it to get it to move how I want to. I actually prefer the quickness of which I can move the mouse across the screen to the default quickness of the Wacom (medium size).

I actually ended up with the Intuos 5 and after messing around with it, I'd recommend people saving the money and getting the 4. The 4 and 5 are pretty much the same from what I hear except the 5 has touchscreen, and I haven't been that impressed with the touchscreen on 5.

:ohhh:

Glad you finally got it! Breh, we need to hop on that Open Canvas program! You can bring 4 artist on 1 canvas with that program. All online! shyt would be sick collaborating with you. :yes:

Hit me up when you got the time to. :myman:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

Glad you finally got it! Breh, we need to hop on that Open Canvas program! You can bring 4 artist on 1 canvas with that program. All online! shyt would be sick collaborating with you. :yes:

Hit me up when you got the time to. :myman:

Where is that program located? Link me up

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside