Any artists in here?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
madamexcopyf.jpg

I was gonna post some other stuff I did (along with this) for a painting class I took in school. Have to look for them though.

You a BEAST! Damn!

yessir gone head and put it up

Sorry the shyt took so long. My girl came over. Had to knock her ass out real quick.

Anyways, keep up with the theme. Black Excellence. Xmen. Draw a NOT black xmen character, black. :myman:

Anyone can join in. Lets get it popin!

Cyclops
0YoYh.png

::Edit::
Played with it some more.
Ogpnr.png

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
nice update on the shading. the shading really gives it a lot more depth. i'm going to get to work on one in a little while.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Damn this is a dope thread, I used to draw back when I was a teenager I was never really good at it. My brother is really good and so are my niece and nephew
*appreciates*

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
do you guys use different types of media. i only use pencils for the most part. i used charcoal and paint before, but thats whatever to me. havent used anything digital, but i want to

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes charcoal is fun, but mostly pencil or pen if doing something on paper. Paint can be relatively expensive and messy, so I don't really mess with it too much. I've been messing with digital mostly as of late. Check out sumopaint.com. It's free to use and is an online painting program.