Daps
Damn, almost forgot about this thread.

Here some of my lazy shyt.

I can never finish a piece.

jmht4.png

Kg5Po.png

hhBV7.png

9wGo3.png

I'm tryna do a hip hop comic, too...but I swear I'm too lazy to do that too. It's basically the life of hip hop. Everything that happens to artist (rappers & singers) in real life with a fictional twist. Example: Rap battles = fights (could be martial arts....mech fights...who knows? lol) I'mma try to make it fun and serious.

Its called #YOLO.

I think I'mma go back and do an earlier era of hip hop too. Might call it #ReadyToDie. Just like this, but in the 90s. I just need to get "unlazy". :ld:

The idea spawned from hearing about Drake and Chris Browns altercation, so I did their characters first.

6avY4.png

jBemH.png

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man great to see people post their work up. I might have to do something new real soon. How is that Intuous 4 and did you get the medium or large?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Man great to see people post their work up. I might have to do something new real soon. How is that Intuous 4 and did you get the medium or large?

First of all...how did you know I had an Intuous 4? :dwillhuh:

Kinda creepy. lol

Second, it's cool. I've been through maybe 4 wacoms through my life. Either I lose the pen, or actually lose the pad. I used to move around with my tablet a lot. :yeshrug:

I swear, though. I couldn't draw without it. I'm so digital now, It makes no sense.

As far as size, I've got the medium. Its a shyt ton bigger than my older one, but it feels the same.
What I have now:
w4.jpg

Before that:
287_image2.jpg

Before that:
wacom.jpg

Before that:
20070130_wacom_graphire_2_01.jpg

What I want:
wacom.jpg

And

inkling-with-sketchbook.jpg

:noah:

If you plan on getting one, don't worry too much about which size you get. Just get the one in your price range. Size really isn't a big deal. You'll get mad work done, regardless, and I promise you, you'll love it. :yes:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
only bad thing i heard about 4 is they have the matte, aka rough surface, which makes the pen nibs wear down faster. the one where you draw directly to paper does seem real nice, but I think I will end up with the with the normal tablet. Thanks for the information. Wacom is pretty much the go-to for tablets.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
only bad thing i heard about 4 is they have the matte, aka rough surface, which makes the pen nibs wear down faster. the one where you draw directly to paper does seem real nice, but I think I will end up with the with the normal tablet. Thanks for the information. Wacom is pretty much the go-to for tablets.

No problem, breh.

And yeah, I've heard of other tablets, but when I was in art school, I never saw anyone use anything other than a wacom. lol

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
So we got some fellow artists up in hea aye? I actually do concept design and visual development for a living.

It's neat to see some brothas showin interest. Because from what i've experienced and seen in dis field, :mjpls: 's "policy" is def in full effect.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
So we got some fellow artists up in hea aye? I actually do concept design and visual development for a living.

It's neat to see some brothas showin interest. Because from what i've experienced and seen in dis field, :mjpls: 's "policy" is def in full effect.

:ooh:

You got some stuff you can post?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Any of you wanna start a picture exchange?

Basically, someone will draw a picture, and someone else will redraw their version of it. We'll keep doing that back to back. It's good exercise, and can be fun.

Anyone down for it?