Antonio Brown set to work out for the saints this morning

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Id rather them not. Dude is an egomaniac. He could tear up our offense but i could see Sean P sending him home if he start actin an ass.
Hell he probably wouldnt be able to play this year anyway.
If he could keep his shyt together and fall in for 4 games id be for it even tho i cant stand dude and wish nothing but failure on him
why breh, you're not about black excellence :troll:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, this is what I wanna know....SAINTS FANS, y'all cool with this?
I'm cool with it, but it actually happening. I doubt it. Plus, really gonna trust AB to learn Payton's offense in a week and a half is silly.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm cool with it, but it actually happening. I doubt it. Plus, really gonna trust AB to learn Payton's offense in a week and a half is silly.
He learned the Pats offense enough to contribute in a week. The patriots probably have the most complicated offense in league history btw

he may be an illiterate clout demon but his football IQ should never be questioned

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
What playbook? All he running is 9's and corner routes
T hill has the arm strength to get him the deep ball, drew doesn't though

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
AB needs help. He's a train wreck and playing football again in that state shouldn't be on the table. The media props people like this up to feed on them for attention. Mental health issues shouldn't be taken lightly like this. Seems as if he can gather a crowd to watch him he will continue to self-destruct in public like this.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I understand the move from a business perspective for my squad.

I think as soon as we sign him Goodell likely suspends him and he never plays a down for us.

Sean Payton does like to spread the ball, but between Thomas, Kamara, Cook, and even Taysom Hill getting touches there isn't going to be a lot left for him. If he can't be content with that even if he does play then it won't work.

I said earlier when he was available that I would have much rather have gone after a Mohamed Sanu type guy. Not as good from a talent perspective as AB, but a much better fit for us and not a nutcase.