Antonio Brown set to work out for the saints this morning

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, that's another thing....what IMPETUS does the NFL have for "hurrying through" that investigation such that AB can join the Saints within a week? They already have dragged it out for weeks....so from a PR perspective, doesn't it make sense to exclude this guy from the playoffs so that all the media coverage during the playoffs is actually focused on the gameplay and not any potential off field fckery? Y'all can't see Gooddell and the NFL front office doin that? Cats be going in on the NFL (and rightfully so) related to the whole Kaep thing, but somehow the NFL is going to be congenial for THIS nikka? :russ: I just ain't seeing it, B.

MANY analysts and lay people (including on HERE) were like, "Oh, if ANYBODY can rein him in, it's Belichick and Tom Brady"...y'all remeber that?

I'm just sayin....nothing against the Saints, but damn, look how this nikka been acting for the last 120 days. You'd have to be crazy or desperate to trust him....so the question becomes, are the Saints really at THAT much of a desperation point here?

They had a full season to "investigate." If they haven't put him on the exempt list by now then he should be able to play.

A police department quickly wrapped up the Zeke case but the NFL spent forever on it and still suspended him after their lead investigator said they shouldn't:mjtf:

The NFL should not be conducting legal/criminal investigations. Consult with law enforcement, get their decision, and hand down discipline as needed.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
alot of cacs and c00ns showing themselves:mjpls:
You made a whole thread on that plain captain marvel chick:laff::laff::laff:

As for this thread. As soon as AB signs a contract, they gonna suspend him until next season. You think the NFL is going to let him help a team win a SB:mjlol:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
They had a full season to "investigate." If they haven't put him on the exempt list by now then he should be able to play.

A police department quickly wrapped up the Zeke case but the NFL spent forever on it and still suspended him after their lead investigator said they shouldn't:mjtf:

The NFL should not be conducting legal/criminal investigations. Consult with law enforcement, get their decision, and hand down discipline as needed.
....so basically you agreed with me.

Because as you've stated, they should have BEEN concluded it, but havent. They have no impetus to do so.

So it's NOT impossible to think that they're not concluding it on purpose, like I've stated. Again, this is the same NFL which colluded against Kaep...but you think they're NOT gonna employ similar tactics here?

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Goodell in the cut like

208684.gif

GOODELL IS DEFINITELY NOT GOING LET THE SAINTS EAT.

throboss

Rookie
Daps
I think the league's been taking an eternity to investigate because they hate the way AB left Oakland. It would be crazy to give him any guaranteed money; he'd have to play week-to-week for each game he's active and hopefully some playoff incentives.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“Waisted”

:what:

:dead:

:picard:
He doesn't take advice from his own father.. I'd shyt all over my own son if he was acting like this. This is some mental illness when you start dissing family.
Plus his pops didn’t even say anything crazy, he spoke to ESPN about how AB realized his mistakes and is trying to do better after messing up a good thing with the patriots.

Dude shytted on his dad for trying to help repair his image.
:bryan:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I wouldn't do it. Only beause I'm not sure Brown is cool with being a number 2. If Thomas is getting 12 catches a game, it's not gonna be much left. Yes i know Payton would spread the ball out but with his mental state and perhaps lack of touches, i'm cautious.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
That’s kinda fukked up

I know he brought this on himself but why are the Saints even working him out and giving him hope like this? What’s the point?

So he can sign the waiver. NFL playing 01D chess:troll:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Crazy ass AB on 1 side and Thomas on the otherside, Kamura in the back field..:picard:

That's a scary sight.... nobody ain't gonna wanna see the saints come playoff time.

Brees about to go brazy:wow: