Antonio Brown set to work out for the saints this morning

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Have they not been investigating this whole time he was out?:dahell:
This is what pisses me off. This is obvious collusion to keep him out just like what they’re doing with Kaep, but fans are so interested in CTE jokes they let the NFL slide. What were they investigating? They stopped making public comments about sexual assault when AB posted pics of that ho in his bed

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
He doesn't take advice from his own father.. I'd shyt all over my own son if he was acting like this. This is some mental illness when you start dissing family.

people on here just regurgitating cac media points. So Kobe is mentally ill too then? :sas1:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

So AB walked into the saints facility like a UFC/Boxer intro, walking to the ring to get introduced?

N.O. execs were like

PresentWarmKakapo-small.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He should never play again. Whatever happened to him isn't subsiding anytime soon, and why would an NFL team want to deal with it plus the inevitable suspension after the investigation ends.

There's something wrong with him, deeply. Probably CTE.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you're in his entourage shouldn't you tell him you don't need to be there?

grew up doing what he wanted as a teen because he was the star athlete..thinks he can still do that, but the real world doesn’t work that way.

He wasn't like this before though, at least not to this level. I definitely think something is wrong upstairs.