Antonio Brown set to work out for the saints this morning

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But but but according to the coli AB has too many yes men around him

Dude wont take advice from his father :francis:
I was one of the main people saying he was surrounded by yes-men, but holy shyt this guy is really clowning his own dad for trying to help. He won’t listen to anyone who says anything he doesn’t want to hear. What an idiot.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yeah, this is what I wanna know....SAINTS FANS, y'all cool with this?

Id rather them not. Dude is an egomaniac. He could tear up our offense but i could see Sean P sending him home if he start actin an ass.
Hell he probably wouldnt be able to play this year anyway.
If he could keep his shyt together and fall in for 4 games id be for it even tho i cant stand dude and wish nothing but failure on him

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I know I don't want this nikka on my team. We have a strong presence in the locker room but I don't trust AB doing some shady shyt.

I whether ride it out with guys we have. Cook is another option we have. Kamara is getting in the groove. The offense look at the beat right now.

Well maybe look at it as they are " renting" him

Like someone else alluded to, this maybe Bree's last go, and they wanna give him the best shot.

I don't think with Sean P, Brees, Kamara, and Mike that AB could do too much harm to that team in a short period, after that just cut him

At this Point, AB is a short term rental for teams

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
On Steelers Depot they were talking about the potential of a team signing him for 1 week with no intention of playing and then when another team signed him next year that first team would be in the position to get a 3rd round compensatory pick.

Not as well versed in the NFL’s CBA as I am the NBA’s but it seems like a reasonable play.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That’s kinda fukked up

I know he brought this on himself but why are the Saints even working him out and giving him hope like this? What’s the point?
Wouldn't be stunned if they did it to simply test whetet AB would listen and not post the info on social media or not. He clearly would have failed the test if that was the case. He can't play this season so this has to be something for the future. Test, talk to him, see if he can listen to basic instructions, and then see what happens in the offseason.

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:hhh: Thomas and Brown and Cook at tight end

secondaries about to get torch

starting with the Vikings at Home win card weekend