Antonio Brown set to work out for the saints this morning

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Suspended for what?

Saints probably talked to Goodell beforehand to see what’s up.

Dunno about that, yo:

LOL at the Saints suddenly bein cool with Gooddell for this....he gets booed in N.O. consistently and they already think the league has it in for them. But suddenly, they all gonna collaborate for THIS? :mjlol::russ:

God bless y'all....

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
Dunno about that, yo:

LOL at the Saints suddenly bein cool with Gooddell for this....he gets booed in N.O. consistently and they already think the league has it in for them. But suddenly, they all gonna collaborate for THIS? :mjlol::russ:

God bless y'all....
I doubt they’re working dude out for nothing fam

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Breh this nikka look crazy as shyt. I kinda hope he gets a 1 yr contract just to see the fukkery

Michael-Thomas-Antonio-Brown-GettyImages-1074711240.jpg

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Dunno about that, yo:

God bless y'all....
You right maybe Sean Payton is tellin Goodell to pull up nikka we bout to sign this dude let’s go

:russ:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I am unsure how I should feel about this. :patrice:

On one hand, AB's level of play is :whew: and could be a major benefit for us. :blessed:

And on the other, the Offense seems to be in a groove right now :wow: and does not need any outside forces that could possibly mess up the chemistry. :whoa:

Cooks was in his feelings over Mike eating into his targets (which is why he was traded away). :francis:

Imagine AB's fukkery if Brees would not feed him thoroughly. :merchant: :damn:

He and Sean P. butting heads :merchant: :damn:

Eh, who am I kidding? :francis: Even if he joins the team, that sorry-ass piece of shyt GoodeLL :pacspit: will probably suspend him. :snoop:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Murder investigations don't last as long as the NFL's investigations. The fukk they be doing? :dahell:
Yo, that's another thing....what IMPETUS does the NFL have for "hurrying through" that investigation such that AB can join the Saints within a week? They already have dragged it out for weeks....so from a PR perspective, doesn't it make sense to exclude this guy from the playoffs so that all the media coverage during the playoffs is actually focused on the gameplay and not any potential off field fckery? Y'all can't see Gooddell and the NFL front office doin that? Cats be going in on the NFL (and rightfully so) related to the whole collusionary aspect of the Kaep thing, but somehow the NFL is going to be congenial for THIS nikka? :russ: I just ain't seeing it, B.

MANY analysts and lay people (including on HERE) were like, "Oh, if ANYBODY can rein him in, it's Belichick and Tom Brady"...y'all remeber that?

I'm just sayin....nothing against the Saints, but damn, look how this nikka been acting for the last 120 days. You'd have to be crazy or desperate to trust him....so the question becomes, are the Saints really at THAT much of a desperation point here?