Antoine Fuqua to direct Scarface Remake (Based in Present Day LA)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
But it was already remade breh. Howard hawkes did the first DePalma did the second and now Fuqua. Shyt shouldn't even draw an eyelash bat at this point

Plus I'm a lot more interested in this with him attached.
Aside for the name DePalma's Scarface had virtually nothing else in common with Hawkes...DePalmas centered around a Cuban immigrant rising up in Miamis drug scene and Hawkes a mobster in Chicago...

If Fuqua wants to do what DePalma did and do a movie based on young thug rising up through the ranks in LA I'm fine with that...Not every crime movie that follows that synopsis needs to be called Scarface though...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Aside for the name DePalma's Scarface had virtually nothing else in common with Hawkes...DePalmas centered around a Cuban immigrant rising up in Miamis drug scene and Hawkes a mobster in Chicago...

If Fuqua wants to do what DePalma did and do a movie based on young thug rising up through the ranks in LA I'm fine with that...Not every crime movie that follows that synopsis needs to be called Scarface though...
Ok and word is this will take the same path and be a different immigrant tale.

And my bad it's Howard Hughes

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It has a lot in common. Both were from a group that were seen as criminals ( Italians and Cubans that came over in that wave). Both had a thing for there sister. Etc...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
or it could ALWAYS be Tony...

426ae27f4af55b3c50816a95e0110843.jpg
Allen!!!
:troll: