Anti ADOS immigrants let’s get real for a second.

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Where the lie in that? :ohhh:
Even though I went to Africa(Jozi, South Africa) and my pops did when he was younger(Egypt), I'm willing to bet I have at least 3 generations in my family tree(grandparents, great grand, great great grand) who never been in Africa let alone knew anything about it.

Like all ADOS, America is my ancestral home. My ethnic group(ADOS) is a mixture of slaves; slave masters, and in some cases Native Americans. Our existence came to be when we started building this country through slavery.
There is no lie. It's reinforces my point that ADoS or FBA can not be a Pan Africanist.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I can speak for myself. I go in on y'all because y'all in your feelings. When Africans (particularly Nigerians) were perceived as beggars shyt was gravy.

Nowadays that mainly Nigerians are prominent in so many areas with an upward trend, the disrespect has been heavy. I just see it as hate. The starving African image was fine but now that Africans are eating here in the US there is "they are taking the jobs!" Talk.

If it makes you feel better think that it is about Trump being anti immigrant. No one gives a fuk about that. Nigerians are still coming to the US and we are already here.

Plus many of us Nigerians are selfish. There is a running joke that when a Nigerian fails abroad it is because of spells casted by his or her village people.

So naw we just send billions back to Nigeria. We don't give a fuk about Trump immigration policies.

Being Nigerian>>>>>>>>>>>>

When you're blessed you gotta have haters :yeshrug:

The average black American is not concerned with Nigerians. I think you are over estimating your degree of influence in the community. The only push back that I see against immigrants from the ADOS movement is the notion that they should not be included in policies such as affirmative action.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
so you don’t believe your african but that you are American that your lineage begins in America. I bet you feel like you have more in common with a white American than a west African

All of the family I've ever known and loved was born and raised here, how am I not American? :ohhh:

Most of my family tree was either enslaved here or descend from ppl enslaved in America, my ethnicity was created in America. I know of no family in other lands. If I did a DNA test, it would prolly list at least 3 African countries. How am I suppose to claim "Africa", when I don't know what tribes my ancestors were apart of, but I do know what plantation in America I partly descend from? :jbhmm:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
tenor.gif
Take me off ignore so I can hurt your feelings again you, no swag having, smelly rice cooking, 3 piece suit wearing in 90 degree weather, scamming ass sambo. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
The average black American is not concerned with Nigerians. I think you are over estimating your degree of influence in the community. The only push back that I see against immigrants from the ADOS movement is the notion that they should not be included in policies such as affirmative action.

Lonely at the top.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’ve never been to the continent, stop commenting on what other Africans think about Nigeria.
Nigeria is the king of Africa, no matter how fukked up it is due to pure numbers. One out of every 4 black people on earth is Nigerian. You can hate us all you want but we ain’t going no where nikka.

just stand to the side and let us work. Me and you aren’t the same

Keep it 100, you Nigerians are not likeable. Us other Africans do find you guys to be somewhat like you are demonstrating in your post. Very obnoxious and somewhat well quite full of yourselves.

qwer

Banned
Daps
not very accurate since all blacks who come to america are considered "african american" but they all have some other more specific identity and lineage that doesnt include me.
:russ::russ::russ:Nah they are considered whatever country they come from Nigerian American Jamaican American. Someone who is African American means they come from Africa but don’t know where in Africa they come from

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
:russ::russ::russ:Nah they are considered whatever country they come from Nigerian American Jamaican American. Someone who is African American means they come from Africa but don’t know where in Africa they come from
ive never seen obama or kamala distinguished as such

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Keep it 100, you Nigerians are not likeable. Us other Africans do find you guys to be somewhat like you are demonstrating in your post. Very obnoxious and somewhat well quite full of yourselves.
An old classmate who lived in Harlem was Senegalese and she couldn’t stand Nigerians. She claimed all Africans find them obnoxious. I find them to be naturally funny and entertaining not gonna lie. :mjlol:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
An old classmate who lived in Harlem was Senegalese and she couldn’t stand Nigerians. She claimed all Africans find them obnoxious. I find them to be naturally funny and entertaining not gonna lie. :mjlol:
As far as black people are concerned Nigerians are the retarded cousin who comes to your house and demands to play the video game with you so you hand them a controller that’s not even plugged in and they go on and on about how they’re winning the game. Fukkin parasites. :russ::russ::russ:

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
From your attitude you have a petty outlook on Pan Africanism.

What are you talking about? African Americans CREATED PAN AFRICANISM. The creator of Afrobeats EVEN ADMITTED that he did not become conscious of blackness or PAN AFRICANISM until he encountered FBA culture. He said that until the black power movement in the US Africans on the continent were ashamed to wear their traditional dress and afros.

Incorrect. Henry Sylvester Williams was not African American and he was widely considered one of the founders of Pan Africanism.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
And like most Nigerians we don’t give a fukk. The Chinese don’t respect you and y’all let them do whatever they want in ya country. Stop hating on Nigeria but welcoming Chinese with open arms. SMH