Anthony Mackie Gets Called Out By A Fan For Being Rude At A Gas Station

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
lol this is the shyt I mean when I say some people are fukking SIMPLETONS

you encountered him you ain't meet nobody....buddy wasn't thinking bout yo ass 😭 and you wasn't thinking about him when you left the house that morning

sit tf down somewhere and get some sense

I know she got clowned for that diatribe

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Mackie-Staredown.gif

fukk you was thinking, trying to get a picture with the mighty Papa Doc.
Them civillian ass nikkas, lucky they didn't get they ass shot.
:mjlol:
Yo. I hate this flabby ass website, man. ON GOD!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you see my point about KIDS? If this nikka is protesting a super hero, and the kid respectfully ask for a picture from Falcon why shouldn’t he give them one?

Because he’s not at work? FOH try that shyt with your job and see how fast you’re gone.

I’m not speaking for adults, but you never know what kids are going through it’s perfectly acceptable for a child to respectfully ask for a picture with their favorite superhero without them getting bombed on.

I won’t argue with you we can both have our opinions.

I agree 1000%, i could care less about adults being denied. Although it seems like hes a little rude about it. But you can argue interupting people for pictures is rude as well. Sounds like he was just listening to a song and not doing shyt in this instance though.

But with kids? Your putting us between a rock and a hard place. What if my child runs up on you excited "Falcon,Falcon:krs:". And they ask me to ask you for a picture. And hes being mean that day "I aint no damn Falcn no more,beat it:camby:".

Thats going to make my daughter angry,which is going to make me angry. And you wont like me when im angry:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And i wonder if yall keep this same energy for beautiful women who dont wanna be bothered. Or if you think its okay to treat them like celebrities,but not the actual celebrities:pachaha:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I worked in manhattan seeing actors on the street is nothing new

Remember when me wnd my cousin saw michael shannon when he was doing boardwalk empire

Dont think he was happy we called him van alden lmao

You gotta talk to them like they not people. Thats bow ya do it. “Yo falcon!” His names not anthony its falcon. Guarantee that shyt pisses him off like it did shannon

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Sometimes we forget how we act with strangers.

Famous people don't wanna be bothered just as much as you dont.
Man I don't be giving a fukk. I'm a "life of the environment" type of nikka so in public I don't mind being stopped for something or interrupted, especially if it's some shyt I'm not in a rush for, and if so, I'll politely let the person know I'm on the move, I got you next time if possible.

shyt like getting pranked, as long as it's nothing physical that's gonna make me punch a mf I'm gone laugh after it's revealed, absolutely no chance I'll ever respond aggressively in situations like that.

How Mackie responded to the White Falcons fan was cool imo. Just on some grown man shyt, bro always rubbed me as an extra mature ass nikka who not finna play so much and crack a bunch of jokes and shyt like that. He still responded cool though. Gave Falcon fan bro his clout by getting in his video and telling him to grow up, not even in a mad or aggressive way at all. Actually smirking a lil bit.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Celebs I've seen:

Saw Jay Z in front of Club Life, Forgot About Dre just dropped. I said "What up Hov?!" and he responded "What up, what up!" he had two bodyguards, one on each side.

Saw Busta at a store in NYC called Atrium, I ended up copping some Girbaud jeans. I was two feet away from him, he was looking at clothes and I didn't wanna bother him so I kept it pushin

Saw Christ Rock at a light, I threw up the peace sign while walking, it's not like I stopped and he rolled his eyes in irritation but nodded his head anyway.

Saw Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Empire State Building filming Last Action Hero. He walked right by me in between shooting scenes.

Saw Felix Unger from the Odd Couple filming a commercial in Grand Central Station

Met Steven Segal in Brooklyn, during the peak of his fame. I was 10. He signed an autograph for me.

Saw Raja Bell in Manhattan, rocking flip flops.

Met Hacksaw Jim Duggan at ComicCon.

Saw the spanish chic from Orange is the New Black, while picking up my son at school. she was picking up a child as well. She kept looking at me to see if I noticed her.

Anyway, except for the Steven Segal when I was 10, I never acted like a thirsty fan with any of these celebs.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
shyt like getting pranked, as long as it's nothing physical that's gonna make me punch a mf I'm gone laugh after it's revealed, absolutely no chance I'll ever respond aggressively in situations like that.
You can't be serious! :dead:

You was aggressive in public and recorded and no one even did anything wrong to you. :dead:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I mean... this is why you gotta humble celebs sometimes. I told the stories about my past dealings with them. I went out of my way to let them know that I don't care nothing about who they are and their status and all of that mess. :yeshrug:

Stop treating them like they're better than you and then they'll stop treating you like they're better than you.

They don’t gotta talk to you if they don’t want to at all.