Anthony Mackie Gets Called Out By A Fan For Being Rude At A Gas Station

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
That's hilarious. To keep it a buck, if I met a celebrity, I'd probably just acknowledge them real quick with a glance, keep it moving, then be like, "Was that goddamn [insert name]:skip:?"
I saw Boosie at the airport in Atlanta late last year. Ankle bracelet in all. I lived in New Orleans for 5 years. He and Webbie are my late teenage, early 20s soundtrack.

I didn’t think to ask for a picture or dap him off. Dude is trying to his gate.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Dude the typical New Orleans nikka that family had money. Buddy whole history is being aggy towards Black people.
I thought he went to public school. His kids did at well (at least for a while they did and this was after he was famous). He’s always in local Black businesses too. So I don’t think he has a thing about Black people. But he doesn’t like to be approached like a celebrity.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Dude just sounds like an outright dikkhead. I’d never approach a celebrity on some, “I’m your biggest fan” shyt, but he sounds like he’d be an ass even if he worked at Arby’s or something. I’m never going to be pro people being a$$holes (particularly to other black people), so fukk him.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I hope he continues stunting on these people. This is the energy some dudes need because too many people think they deserve access to you. Well done. :salute:

No one is better at stunting on people than Marshawn Lynch.

I've seen Marshawn Lynch flat out ignore white people walking through the mall bothering him. He will literally just walk through you like you don't exist with no fukks given. I was cracking the fukk up when I saw it.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Man done already said countless times he don't wanna be bothered in public. Respect his wishes & go find one of the celebrities who be on that "everyday is a gift & Im so grateful & could never tell anyone no"

Daps
I don't approach famous people. Why?

Cool to see them but what exactly do any of us need from them IRL? A picture? Unless we're actually friends or doing business together, all it does is prove I met someone famous.

Celebs can be shady as fukk but they also gotta deal with people plottin on them 24/7. Mackie is famous but not THAT famous. He can incogNegro that shyt anytime he wants. If you're Bron/Messi/Will Smith type famous....that's different. You're gonna get mobbed doing anything.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I mean... this is why you gotta humble celebs sometimes. I told the stories about my past dealings with them. I went out of my way to let them know that I don't care nothing about who they are and their status and all of that mess. :yeshrug:

Stop treating them like they're better than you and then they'll stop treating you like they're better than you.

not sure why anyone puts celebrities on a pedestal. they are grown people who play dress up and pretend for a living for our entertainment when it comes down to it :francis: