Anthony Mackie Gets Called Out By A Fan For Being Rude At A Gas Station

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Dude the typical New Orleans nikka that family had money. Buddy whole history is being aggy towards Black people.

I have a cousin that does a lot of background extra work for TV/Movies shot in New Orleans.

She was in the TV show Claws, the movie Cutthroat City, NCIS New Orleans, and a bunch of other shyt.

She told me Neicy Nash is the most rude actor/actress she met. Said she would get extras fired if they made eye contact with her. She routinely cussed out people on set, white and Black.

She didn't know who RZA was but she said he was the nicest. He talked to everybody and got extras gifts. She said he didn't get mad cause she didn't know who he was and didn't know 1 wutang song.

She said Scott Bakula also nice as fukk.

How you comparing Anthony Mackie to Niecy Nash

You don't have to appease a fukkin soul

Black folk thinking you owe them something because y'all both blacks is always a misstep

:bryan::dahell:

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
I will add this. If the nikka ain’t a people person, he shouldn’t be in the MCU. If you’re in the MCU and these kids are looking up to you, it’s kinda expected that you’re going to have to interact with kids and take pictures to some degree. On or off the clock.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
:russ: She gotta be a transplant.

That's hilarious. To keep it a buck, if I met a celebrity, I'd probably just acknowledge them real quick with a glance, keep it moving, then be like, "Was that goddamn [insert name]:skip:?"
That’s me when I see celebs in places I don’t expect to. I once saw Lupe and Ibn Jasper. I was walking through a mall in Nashville telling the kiosk hustlers no thanks, then looked in front of me and saw them. I just nodded because they looked familiar.

A few steps after we crossed paths it hit me like, :why:that was Lupe. Wtf he doing here.

:lolbron: I also saw i20 at a different mall in Nashville and breh was Al Bundy Polk high status. Still had his dtp chain swinging. Cool dude tho, we ran it for a few minutes about the decline of the community the mall was in. Told him where to find some authentic kicks, then we went our ways.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Did you see my point about KIDS? If this nikka is protesting a super hero, and the kid respectfully ask for a picture from Falcon why shouldn’t he give them one?

Because he’s not at work? FOH try that shyt with your job and see how fast you’re gone.

I’m not speaking for adults, but you never know what kids are going through it’s perfectly acceptable for a child to respectfully ask for a picture with their favorite superhero without them getting bombed on.

I won’t argue with you we can both have our opinions.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I saw Anthony Mackie at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I saw Anthony Mackie at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Falcon nikka is a menace

tenor.gif

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
It is what it is man. Aint nobody gonna even care about that bullshyt ass photo. You'll prob get 30 likes on Facebook and some extra ass comments. No one will be talking about it 24hours later unless you make it your profile picture like a parasocial weirdo. Its like what he gonna turn into Captain America and fly you around the city later? Its a fictional character.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I wouldn't even ask for an autograph or photo with a celebrity. I'd give them the universal head nod and keep it moving. If the celeb offers an autograph or pic, then sure. Just because you see them on TV or heard their music, they're still strangers.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ: :russ:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Breh this copypasta been holding a marsupial down for a decade :deadrose: