Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anthem would have been popping if they had a traditional single player campaign story...:beli: but they wanna dikksuck MMO / lootbox bullshyt:camby: now they getting yeeted out the door...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anthem would have been popping if they had a traditional single player campaign story...:beli: but they wanna dikksuck MMO / lootbox bullshyt:camby: now they getting yeeted out the door...

60eaab6c9eba8c54ec7c7e8e99d01cd2.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see that the lead writer on ME1-2 also worked on this…is the story good at least?

what exactly is wrong with anthem?

never played it…just know it received overwhelming backlash so I never gave it a fair shot…I think it’s free since I have game pass so maybe I’ll give it a shot

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I see that the lead writer on ME1-2 also worked on this…is the story good at least?

never played it…just know it received overwhelming backlash so I never gave it a fair shot…I think it’s free since I have game pass so maybe I’ll give it a shot
That stupid ass exoskeleton for starters. They should have just made Mass Effect a looter shooter

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Story was a mess, a complete clusterfukk.
The gameplay was phenomenal. They nailed the Iron man feels and physics masterfully. Game was fun in spurts but failed as a live service model with a shallow story mode, an even shallower end game and horrible server stability.

I still played that shyt faithfully to the end. The devs tried to save it with updates, new events and weapons but it wasnt enough. I feel bad for those who paid $60+ for it, good thing didnt :whew:

Also the servers are dead, so good luck trying to play this now :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah, brother, can't let you do this to yourself.

shyt trash.

They basically tried their hand at the class based co-op GaaS game.

Story takes a large backseat since it's hard to integrate.

Gameplay is repetitive, and the whole package (story included) is an on ramp to a highway that was never built, since EA pulled the plug on the game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That stupid ass exoskeleton for starters. They should have just made Mass Effect a looter shooter

Story was a mess, a complete clusterfukk.
The gameplay was phenomenal. They nailed the Iron man feels and physics masterfully. Game was fun in spurts but failed as a live service model with a shallow story mode, an even shallower end game and horrible server stability.

I still played that shyt faithfully to the end. The devs tried to save it with updates, new events and weapons but it wasnt enough. I feel bad for those who paid $60+ for it, good thing didnt :whew:

Also the servers are dead, so good luck trying to play this now :mjlol:

Nah, brother, can't let you do this to yourself.

shyt trash.

They basically tried their hand at the class based co-op GaaS game.

Story takes a large backseat since it's hard to integrate.

Gameplay is repetitive, and the whole package (story included) is an on ramp to a highway that was never built, since EA pulled the plug on the game.

I might just play a little bit of the campaign…I heard you can just choose a private session cuz I wasn’t interested in playing online…ME1-3 has me fiending for a “related” gaming experience which is how I ended up stuck playing andromeda despite warnings…I’m hoping that the KOTOR remake rumors are true and also that EA remakes or remasters dragon age origins…I need that fix :sadcam:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might just play a little bit of the campaign…I heard you can just choose a private session cuz I wasn’t interested in playing online…ME1-3 has me fiending for a “related” gaming experience which is how I ended up stuck playing andromeda despite warnings…I’m hoping that the KOTOR remake rumors are true and also that EA remakes or remasters dragon age origins…I need that fix :sadcam:

Man, I desperately want them to do a remaster of the Dragon Age series, but I'm unsure of how they even find the time for it.

On one hand, assuming Mass Effect Legendary Edition sold to their expectations, they'd be dumb not to, especially since by the time the next Dragon Age comes out, it will be right around 10 years since the last one came out, and it could use a reintroduction.

But on the other hand, they all need some serious help. Mass Effect was a bit of a layup to remaster. Since it's really just a third person shooter series with RPG elements, the tweaks were more graphical, and creating closet to a unified experience. Dragon Age would need all kinds of work, since the gameplay is all over the place on a game to game basis, and the visuals weren't all that great until Inquisition, which ironically, is the one where the engine gave them the worst trouble in development.

But it's something I'd say that needs to happen, even if it just gives people an easy way to get all the DLC. EA was on some fukk shyt with Origins, and there's a lot of piff that they sold piecemeal. Had brehs spending well over $100 to get all the good shyt. :hhh: