Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Strike while the irons hot fellas. 86% off
EvA93zDVEAA6NUW

What does 86 mean in restaurant terms?

A short overview of commonly used restaurant terms. 86: In restaurant lingo, 86, or sometimes 86'd, means you're out of a particular menu item. The origins of the term are arguable: eight feet long, six feet under, some claim the term was appropriated from the metrics of a grave.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:
fukk Bioware.
One of my favorite companies of all time but I'll be damned
if I EVER buy another one of their games day one.
Burned me twice with Anthem and Mass Effect Andromeda
I got Andromeda on discount though (half price due to a coupon AND it's
performance at launch).
However, I copped Anthem day-one hoping for a great and unique experience.
What I got was mediocre GAAS tripe.
Everything ME and DA related will be copped used.

Last edited:

Middle Finga U

Paper Chaser by Nature
Daps
Reppin
Melanated People Globally
It shouldn't be a surprise at all especially when the lead dev for 2.0 left. Funny thing is this game had so much potential that will go to waste. I think the new game Outriders was definitely inspired by Anthem. They're using alot of the prime/detonate mechanics with the abilities from what I saw so far. Even the new Exotic bow in Destiny is using the prime/detonate aspect too

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rumors are Henry Cavill is starting in a mass effect adaptation. That would be dope. He was great in mission impossible.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:
fukk Bioware.
One of my favorite companies of all time but I'll damned
if I EVER buy another one of their games day one.
Burned me twice with Anthem and Mass Effect Andromeda
I got Andromeda on discount though (half price due to a coupon AND it's
performance at launch).
However, I copped Anthem day-one hoping for a great and unique experience.
What I got was mediocre GAAS tripe.
Everything ME and DA related will be copped used.
I mean you were foolish to not expect this once EA bought them:yeshrug:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean you were foolish to not expect this once EA bought them:yeshrug:
A lot of my fandom of Bioware started post-EA tho.
I didn't get Jade Empire and my own personal Xbox until a year or
so after EA had already purchased Bioware.
Plus, I had no clue that EA was the "bad guy" so to speak, I was just a young fan
of their RPG mechanics.
I eventually would go o on to get the entire ME trilogy, the dragon age games and go back to purchase
KOTOR.

I don't think "foolish" is the right adjective here, it was more ignorance to what the big publisher's do
to companies they acquire.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk me see this is the fukking problem with games as a service. This shyt was going for full price when it should of been free to fukkin play in the first place. I actually fukked with this game in the beginning they should be refunding every nikka who bought this piece of shyt game.

EA straight robbed nikkaz on this shyt.
That’s why as soon as I finished the story I sold it and got 35 credit at GameStop. At least I walked away with something :manny:

Add CD they should refund nikkas that bought Marvel. :unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Marvel’s avengers will be next

Marvel's Avengers Reportedly Lost 96% Of Players Since Launch

This was back in November, only a little over a month after release. I can only imagine the user base for the game now 4 months later. They’re not gonna keep pouring money into this game (next gen update, character DLC’s, etc) with no one buying into the MTX. Crystal Dynamics is already way in the hole on this game and didn’t make money on the last tomb raider.

I asssume they’ve only gotten this far because they were contractually obligated to release that spider-man DLC

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
BioWare really fukking blew it smh. Number one priority should’ve been making sure their flagship franchises, proven money makers, were top notch before wasting resources on fukking Anthem smh.
I don't know if bioware is to blame for those games.

I remember hearing that EA moved a bunch of the mass effect Andromeda team over to anthem and also took a bunch of the planned gameplay mechanics over to anthem with them. They essentially had the B team working on mass effect while the rest of the team struggled to develop anthem with bits and pieces of what they originally planned for Andromeda. All to cash in on the games as a service model.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I don't know if bioware is to blame for those games.

I remember hearing that EA moved a bunch of the mass effect Andromeda team over to anthem and also took a bunch of the planned gameplay mechanics over to anthem with them. They essentially had the B team working on mass effect while the rest of the team struggled to develop anthem with bits and pieces of what they originally planned for Andromeda. All to cash in on the games as a service model.

This wasn’t the usual EA story. EA let BioWare do their thing. Anthem flopped for a lot of reasons under BioWare’s roof. The only thing you can kind of give EA flak is for using Frostbite as a studio wide engine - when it can barely run for the game its made for. :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anthem always was a bad idea from the moment it was announced. Nobody asked for this game which is probably why it wasn't well received. Stick to what you do best Bioware.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Can we start a petition to make an iron man game with this engine? Like graphically, mechanically, the fight controls are perfect.

The main problem is just the type of game it is. It would be awesome to be tony and just have a bunch of suits that you can disengage out of and fall into another and call other pieces of armor to you next upgrade from basic tank armor to bleeding edge by teh end of the game.