Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This shyt was a travesty. This and Andromeda almost gave me a brain aneurysm.

EA fukked up and knew they was fukking up chasing that MMORPG money instead of having a game series that had fans based off the story... but they dont want to make money the long way no more... and.....look what happened. :bryan:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I still say they should have made Mass Effect a MMORPG and call it a day? They was making a killing on micro transactions on ME3 multiplayer, I myself spent over a 100 dollars.

daemonova

Daps
Cause you had sucker stamped on your forehead...:sas2:
The point, fukker, they would have made money if they used the property license they already had. Andromeda with micro transactions would have been better.

You just mad that I didn't give it to yo chick, while she curving me. I gave a game a 100 dollars and it wasn't the only game I gave a 100 dollars to.

Im supposed to break my neck to speak to a heifer so I can give her money and not get laid, how that work?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The point, fukker, they would have made money if they used the property license they already had. Andromeda with micro transactions would have been better.

You just mad that I didn't give it to yo chick, while she curving me. I gave a game a 100 dollars and it wasn't the only game I gave a 100 dollars to.

Im supposed to break my neck to speak to a heifer so I can give her money and not get laid, how that work?

:laff: not my fault you got fleeced out your money you so mad right now bruh... I warned y'all years ago that's what they was doing don't feed them. And y'all still went and did it...

daemonova

Daps
:laff: not my fault you got fleeced out your money you so mad right now bruh... I warned y'all years ago that's what they was doing don't feed them. And y'all still went and did it...
Im not mad, I was satisfied with my experience with ME3. I'm mad at you calling me stupid for doing it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Im not mad, I was satisfied with my experience with ME3. I'm mad at you calling me stupid for doing it

I hate solid games that turn out to be MMORPG's because it's like the company making the game as a blatant cash grab. And fans know it but just fall into the hype regardless. :francis: man I grew up when you had dope single player campaigns only it was only since they started tacking on mp sections they running people's pockets and people paying all willy Billy for cosmetics. Blindly just throwing money away...

daemonova

Daps
I hate solid games that turn out to be MMORPG's because it's like the company making the game as a blatant cash grab. And fans know it but just fall into the hype regardless. :francis: man I grew up when you had dope single player campaigns only it was only since they started tacking on mp sections they running people's pockets and people paying all willy Billy for cosmetics. Blindly just throwing money away...
Well, it started because of PCs, ppl were spending money on Warcraft/StarCraft in the late 90s or earlier. 100 a year was t goi g to pay for that hardwre to be powerful enough to play the game, let alone the expansion packs.

To play Destiny 2 going cost you a 150 dollars for a game that's "free to play" and that's before this year's dlc. If you plan on watching the state of Destiny conference next month, better have ya checkbook out.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, it started because of PCs, ppl were spending money on Warcraft/StarCraft in the late 90s or earlier. 100 a year was t goi g to pay for that hardwre to be powerful enough to play the game, let alone the expansion packs.

To play Destiny 2 going cost you a 150 dollars for a game that's "free to play" and that's before this year's dlc. If you plan on watching the state of Destiny conference next month, better have ya checkbook out.
What 150 to play Destiny? How did you come up with that number

Plus if BioWare wanted to make Anthem a lil more successful they would’ve studied Destiny, the blueprint is literally there. There’s a reason why THAT game is still poppin but noooooo let’s do our own thing BioWare said :francis:

Man fukk this game they’re only success was a damn remastered trilogy based off the previous regime’s work sorta how Halo is going. The talent is gone

daemonova

Daps
What 150 to play Destiny? How did you come up with that number

Plus if BioWare wanted to make Anthem a lil more successful they would’ve studied Destiny, the blueprint is literally there. There’s a reason why THAT game is still poppin but noooooo let’s do our own thing BioWare said :francis:

Man fukk this game they’re only success was a damn remastered trilogy based off the previous regime’s work sorta how Halo is going. The talent is gone
Season passes = 10 dollars, four seasons= 40
30th anniversary= 70
Witch queen= 70
Dlc this year = 70
Solstice update = 10

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I remember...:mjlol: