Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Explain this build to me....
The masterwork/legendary version of thousands sun has a passive ability that stacks 5% damage everytime it hits a target for up to 20 stacks. Winters Wrath is freezes most unshielded red bars in 1-2 casts, and most yellow bars in 3 casts and has 3 charges. You cast Wrath to freeze groups of mobs and let the splash damage of thousand suns hit the 3 or so enemies there to get a quick 20 stacks. Pair this with components that give damage boosts to seals and the storm turns into a cc/add clearing machine. I don't think there's a way to put up the stupid burst damage I've seen interceptors put up, but I don't have any problems running with randoms in GM1 strong holds. when I get off work I'll take a picture of my build.

And if anyone wants MW components and don't care about abiding by rules in a PvE centric game, I'd recommend doing the Legendary Contract Exploit before they patch it.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Quickplay is broken. I get loaded into games with infinite enemies or frozen story progression.

The legionares challenge is ridiculous asking for 100 world events

Yup, the whole point of Quickplay is to fill up a squad...but when the instance is fukkin broke you get an endless instance with players dropping.

They need to flag the shyt and kill the instance so folk can stop getting in.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:Copped the game a week ago and been trying to play it ever since. Got a new pc and everything and yet the shyt plays slow and sluggish, while the most unoptimized pieces of shyt runs like butter (FF15).

:camby:Fool me once EA

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The game is a chore. Theres no way around that. But I can also tell that the higher levels of javelins will change how you play the game I believe. I just beat the game and Im at level 26 I think. I dont have any weapons or gear that is beyond rare yet except for my Legion of Dawn gun which is trash aside from the perks (whatever they are called). Gonna grind to get all Epic gear and see where Im at with it. Not playing anything else these days anyway. Need something to hold me over until Nier goes on sale.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Colossus Javelins that stand in front of the entire fire team on Tyrant Mind while holding the platform can eat a dikk. Ole I'm the wall standing tall ass blocking combos and shyt.:camby:
I'm tempted to finally start a Colossus to see what all this fuss is about :mindblown: dudes be sitting in the middle of the interstate completely unfazed and holding down the trigger

meanwhile i gotta do 3 backflips, 2 spin moves, hold my breah, and shoot an enemy right in the earlobe to do the same amount of damage :dead:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I'm tempted to finally start a Colossus to see what all this fuss is about :mindblown: dudes be sitting in the middle of the interstate completely unfazed and holding down the trigger

meanwhile i gotta do 3 backflips, 2 spin moves, hold my breah, and shoot an enemy right in the earlobe to do the same amount of damage :dead:

:russ::russ:

Play the Colossus? :hhh: never. Colossus just looks semi retarded...i won't never play that shyt.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Quickplay is starting to piss me the fukk off. I've done 5 matches in a row where I end up in a room with other players and we can't actually progress. This shyt is inexcusable.

Other than that I'm enjoying the game.