Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
exactly, its a half assed attempt to cash in on onlinge gaming. They could have kept working on mass effect and just had this be the multiplayer.. this could have been the paid dlc for andromeda,

This and fallout 76 is an example of two big companies ruining their reputation by making the games nobody wanted just cause they think online is a good way to nickle and dime their customers

The publishers, EA (Bioware) and Zenimax (Bethesda), are the problem. The shareholders are people who don't play games and only care about the profit. They see one company make a hit game and decide to imitate it and 90% of the time they fail and end up pissing off their fanbase.

I also blame some of these gamers. Especially the youtubers/twitch streamers that get flown out or receive gifts from these companies. They know the games are garbage but have to keep quiet or :cape:for the games to continue to receive benefits.

That Oxhorn dude on Youtube damn near killed his channel and reputation for :cape:for Fallout 76. He was flown out to a Bethesda event in West Virginia to see the game. He knew the game was garbage but tried to tell gamers to essentially be open-minded.

I'm still waiting to see if the Gaming Illuminaughty will admit Anthem is not a good game. They shyt on Red Dead Redemption 2 for being too slow and they shyt on Rockstar's game design (which deserves some criticism).

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I copped this shyt Friday, but was too tired to play and my squad didn’t cop yet.

Then today I have power issues at the crib and after my electrician finally fixed it, my cable/internet is out and barring someone gets here early, won’t be able to have service till Wednesday?

Smh, this is starting out snake bitten

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bioware games have always been shyt at release before patches though :dead: that's another thing too - people acting like Bioware was some mythic, amazing studio that did no wrong until EA came around. Bioware specifically is known for having to patch the hell out of their games - they were always held in esteem against studios like Bethesda because their continued support was better. Bioware's day one products have always been jank and until the patch generation began, they had to rely on unofficial patches to fix entire releases.

Gaming consumers turn into mobs good or bad all the time and this is just the first one of the year with a lot of pent up energy for a studio that they never even were that loyal to in the first place. A lot of the criticisms aren't even full criticisms, they're just flat out preachy and its ridiculous just look at what one positive comment did :mjlol:

I'm gonna go through this line by line because fukk it, someone gotta be unbias. I was unbias about God of War prior to release and I'll do it here too. shyt, I even said Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet was a better complete game than Destiny 2 :francis:

Yes, months away. Because people were already shytting on this game for not being single player or primarily story driven like it was an RPG since its inception. People also blamed Anthem for Andromeda being shyt. Most people had considered Bioware formally dead after ME:A ESPECIALLY after it wasn't even allowed to continue a DLC or long term support cycle. We're not gonna play revisionist history on all the reasons why this Anthem had a bullseye on it. I was one of the first - and I got over it is all. I'm reading this line by line so I'm gonna guess this is gonna lead to a "This is the end of Bioware" thing at some point later on too. Bioware as everyone knows it has BEEN dead or thoroughly changed for good since before Andromeda even released. That's not even EA, that's the nature of the business.

Combat is not boring. If yal play Division, and that's not boring then calling this boring is COMPLETELY bold faced lying. This combat isn't even average. Its damn good. The problem with people coming into a game without some crazy immersive story upfront is that you're just left with the tools they give you out the gate. And like any other early game, its dry because its early game. The combat is damned good. Most people talking aint even been through the first stronghold which is really early in the game as well. Its dope, and they don't hold your hand through it either.

The weapons? uhhh... yeah? they do wayyy more shyt at high level. If its anything like other games in the genre the aesthetic is gonna change with the content that it comes from. when it comes to what the weapons do? there's plainly plenty to make entire gear sets over right now. my dude got a GM1 colossus that don't even shoot people

Endgame - its not a flat endgame, its tiered. So when people say "max level" and "just run strongholds" over and over again, it shows they don't know what the fukk they're talking about and comparing this to Destiny's end game. There is no max level, and with every increase in difficulty the fights change accordingly. Unless you've seen GM3 - and no one has - then you don't know what end game is. In a tiered a progression system, EVERY activity can be turned into endgame :dead: again, people just talking out their ass and echoing others.

Is someone in the party dead? Go get them and keep an eye on where people are (like you should be doing in the first place if you're playing like you should). Maybe if guys weren't so wrapped up in the gameplay you'd notice :jbhmm:

And this shyt about not being able to explore during missions?

Are you serious :mjlol: We got patrol modes, free play, etc in every looter shooter out there. Yes, inconsiderate gamer, people aren't gonna want to put up with you taking the scenic route during a group matchmade mission. Take your ass to freeplay or turn your matchmaking settings to private. The fukk kinda echoed complaint is this...

Tarsis and NPCs? There's a skip button :dead: and later on you barely even need to go there because you get the launch bay :dead: we acting like looter shooters dont have hub areas with NPCs now? :dead: people crying about anthem's setup don't know how good they got it. shyt, there's just ONE hub area. yal never had to jump from planet to planet and warp through different clan towers...

and as for what bioware has been doing? dropping a GaaS model type game requires a different framework for development. You don't just drop a game off at release and leave. You need the structure in place to provide quick updates (lol destiny) and provide a solid feedback/follow up loop (lol division) that build on itself without requiring huge overhauls (everything). And ffs... they put out more updates in a week than Destiny 2 did in 5 months.

And I'm not saying the game is without criticism. I've been talking about it and will continue to do so. There's a huge issue IMO with the way that build details aren't summed and how some damage indicators could be done better.

Yal extra and you know it...

But I got all my mass effect baggage out of my system a long ass time ago :hubie: I'd probably feel the same way if I thought Bioware was flawless and EA was the devil

giphy.gif

THATS MY GOTDAMN COUSIN YALL!!!:salute::damn:

Beautiful post!!!:ahh::banderas:

Martha

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
why some of these cats look like nfl players one dude looks like deion sanders and that bald evil dude looks like heinz ward...and when u first select your characters face the first dude looks like zach effron :mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Game is eh. Haven't finished it yet though so maybe different elements will shine through. I got it for free so I ain't tripping too hard but I'm not impressed. It's not bad.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Changed my opinion on collosus. Didn’t like it in the preview weekend. But when it levels up a bit it’s probably my favorite so far. Haven’t played as Storm yet though

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I can’t front the game is fun as hell. Swooping in and out combat is dope. I’m the interceptor so close combat then switch to ranged action is fun. I’m a Bioware fan so I had to try this and I think it’s worth purchase when the price drops at the very least, Anthem isn’t as bad as I thought. It’s a gamble but if the devs really update and add content aggressively then I will be staying with this.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trolling? If I don't like something I don't spend my money there. I been thinking about going to PC anyway so I can play at max settings on every game.

If you want to play games on PC breh...Do you...:ld: Just don't blame the company when you're the one who made the purchase after not reading the fine print...:bluemad2:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If you want to play games on PC breh...Do you...:ld: Just don't blame the company when you're the one who made the purchase after not reading the fine print...:bluemad2:

The PC version is weird. The main game world runs fantastic on RTX 2060 at 1080p High. The hub world is like taking a massive shyt on my computer.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The PC version is weird. The main game world runs fantastic on RTX 2060 at 1080p High. The hub world is like taking a massive shyt on my computer.

I'm not a PC gamer like that but I give y'all credit y'all get to play with all kinds of mods and cheat codes...:francis: I mean the graphics is nice but I play games on my couch in front of a bigass TV so I like the way it is...

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Beat the campaign finally. Around Level 23 or so

kinda surprised how good the story was. i didn't even go codex digging or anything

I gotta understand some more about the combo systems too because I'm noticing more and more that abilities that aren't marked as primers are still priming targets from time to time.

the rotating circles on the wall puzzle can go fukk itself though :mjlol: