Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a PC gamer like that but I give y'all credit y'all get to play with all kinds of mods and cheat codes...:francis: I mean the graphics is nice but I play games on my couch in front of a bigass TV so I like the way it is...
Lol... I PC game on the couch. Got my PC hooked to my 4K 60 inch most of time with a wireless keyboard. Play with a Xbox controller. I can't play on a monitor anymore... shyt just can't beat relaxing couch gaming on a big screen. Especially, when these fancy TV are pretty good for PCs minus no 144 hz or Gsynch support.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Cognitive bias is a bytch

It ain't bad at all.

People just decided to take out their EA hate on this one. Seen this shyt coming from months away.

That's what I meant I know it's cool to hate EA right now. I just didn't think they'd be hating this hard. They're really trying to put EA in a body bag. :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That's what I meant I know it's cool to hate EA right now. I just didn't think they'd be hating this hard. They're really trying to put EA in a body bag. :wow:
If people wanted to :cape: for a studio, they should :cape:for Dice. Don't get me wrong, EA does some fukked up shyt but save that for Madden and Battlefield.

Bioware would be doing their own thing with or without EA. They've been boldly walking their own path since ME2.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Lol... I PC game on the couch. Got my PC hooked to my 4K 60 inch most of time with a wireless keyboard. Play with a Xbox controller. I can't play on a monitor anymore... shyt just can't beat relaxing couch gaming on a big screen. Especially, when these fancy TV are pretty good for PCs minus no 144 hz or Gsynch support.

Same shyt I do. It’s so uncomfortable playing at my desk. But using the same setup as you got me right.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want to play games on PC breh...Do you...:ld: Just don't blame the company when you're the one who made the purchase after not reading the fine print...:bluemad2:
Shouldn't have to. Poor customer service

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear some of yall will say anything to justify a purchase

Anthem is trash

PURE UTTER TRASH

The load screens is unacceptable. That alone makes this game trash. No game should have the amount of load times in 2019 that this one does.
Then you add in the stupid grind, stupid missions, cringe dialog. This game is legit worse than Mass Effect Andromeda.

The only thing good are the graphics and the flying. Right now this game is just unplayable in its current state. That is not the business for a $60 title

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Played the alpha and the beta. This game still have my attention.. :ehh:

Ranger about to be my main..:patrice:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps