Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
From what I've seen, this game looks disappointing for something that not only was in development for so long but had other games to steal from. That along with being a Bioware game is not a good look. Ever since the talks began about EA buying Bioware this is what I envisioned would happen. EA constantly pushing not allowing Bioware to develop games the way they have in the past and making changes in order to drive profits. Maybe this game can be salvaged with some patches or updates but I think this is the end of Bioware as we know them. Hopefully they can recreate the studio under another name and get back to creating amazing games.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
From what I've seen, this game looks disappointing for something that not only was in development for so long but had other games to steal from. That along with being a Bioware game is not a good look. Ever since the talks began about EA buying Bioware this is what I envisioned would happen. EA constantly pushing not allowing Bioware to develop games the way they have in the past and making changes in order to drive profits. Maybe this game can be salvaged with some patches or updates but I think this is the end of Bioware as we know them. Hopefully they can recreate the studio under another name and get back to creating amazing games.

Or maybe someone can buy them from EA because this is bullshyt and I don't blame Bioware I blame EA because they was the ones that demanded this game be an Open world MMO shooter from jump instead of having a traditional single player campaign story like they teased us with at E3... :manny: EA only cares about is money and for their greed they gotta pay the price... :ufdup:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Or maybe someone can buy them from EA because this is bullshyt and I don't blame Bioware I blame EA because they was the ones that demanded this game be an Open world MMO shooter from jump instead of having a traditional single player campaign story like they teased us with at E3... :manny: EA only cares about is money and for their greed they gotta pay the price... :ufdup:

EA has fukked up a lot of shyt.

No more SimCity, NBA Live is barely alive, Dead Space is dead, Mass Effect put on ice, Madden being garbage cause of the NFL's dumb exclusive agreement, Titanfall 3 probably on ice too.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
EA has fukked up a lot of shyt.

No more SimCity, NBA Live is barely alive, Dead Space is dead, Mass Effect put on ice, Madden being garbage cause of the NFL's dumb exclusive agreement, Titanfall 3 probably on ice too.

Remember we was supposed to get NFS Underground 3 but it never happened...:mjcry: fukking EA.... they ruined everything...:mindblown: Why do people keep buying their shyt!!???

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Remember we was supposed to get NFS Underground 3 but it never happened...:mjcry: fukking EA.... they ruined everything...:mindblown: Why do people keep buying their shyt!!???

The thread made by @Easy-E is basically true. Gamers are the worst if not top 3 worst consumers.

I don't feel sorry for them for being so impulsive and not waiting for information before buying a game then bytch cause the game is garbage. Its no excuse.