Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
the more I see gameplay of this game, the more i see it looking like a more detailed version of Xenoblade Chronicles X

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'd buy the damn game if they didn't downgrade the graphics like they did

i didn't even take this in. Forgot how gorgeous that trailer looked. Damn. As a Switch only player, I'm used to games not being the highest of quality but this right here is greatly noticeable.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i didn't even take this in. Forgot how gorgeous that trailer looked. Damn. As a Switch only player, I'm used to games not being the highest of quality but this right here is greatly noticeable.
I was as shock as you are when I first saw this. That downgrade is just....disrespectful lmao

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I’ve put in about 20+ hrs with the demos and this first weekend on Premier. I can’t recommend y’all buy this. It feels incomplete. It’s just kind of a shallow experience. The combat and movement is still nice but it’s just not ultimately worth your time.

Kneeling for this Anthem brehs

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I’ve put in about 20+ hrs with the demos and this first weekend on Premier. I can’t recommend y’all buy this. It feels incomplete. It’s just kind of a shallow experience. The combat and movement is still nice but it’s just not ultimately worth your time.

Kneeling for this Anthem brehs

Yeah I told a buddy that I'll play it, but I can't recommend it to nobody smh.

Thems the breaks :francis:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm copping for the gameplay, not everything has to be deep. Dumb fun can be cool at times.

Division 2 dropping in a fortnight can hold me down on the depth front

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is MEA 2.0:picard:

Unbelievable this is the most disappointing game of the generation :mjcry:

Has anyone played this garbage? I really can’t believe Bioware would drop the ball like this:snoop:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Has anyone played this garbage? I really can’t believe Bioware would drop the ball like this:snoop:
have u played it ? its crazy how yall callin it trash when yall didnt even finish the game get to the end game and see what the end game has to offer

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Blame EA... :ld: it falls squarely on their shoulders man... They tried to make a generic MMO shooter trying to capitalize off the mainstream mupltiplayer shooter craze but they failed as usual... :manny:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
have u played it ? its crazy how yall callin it trash when yall didnt even finish the game get to the end game and see what the end game has to offer
How is that crazy? It's the players fault that the game sucks and they don't want to play to the 'end game'? Cmon man.

'Oh boy, I guess I'll sludge through this shyt for a good end game. Let's hope they put some thought and effort into that, when they didn't bother for the leveling phase of their game, which is supposed to introduce me and get me excited to play in this world.'

Let me predict the next 12 months. "Well how you can say it sucked when you didn't play the DLC".

Last edited: