:picard:well them EA projections were off

RIP Bioware

giphy.gif

:lolbron:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This game is fukking ass. Shooting is so unsatisfying. It feels weak and registration is barely there. No where near as polished or natural as Destiny or even The Division. Powers are ok but clearly retreads from ME3/Andromeda. And wtf the loading. I counted at least ten loading screens during the first mission alone. Naw chief aint it this is. Bioware is done. Another dev EA has killed.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I fukks with this game at the moment.... I got 7 hours left... about to see what else they got to offer so far..:ehh:

Only problem is the loading screens and FPS issue.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
These loading times are so damn long :why:

I just put everything on low just to see if it changes and it didnt, shyt feels likes 2-3 mins of loading per screen at least. Loaded into a game and them nikkas were already doing shyt, so of course it immediately puts me into another loading screen to move me to where they are. :snoop:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real question, everyone here are serious gamers or at least were one on at some point, if you played that demo then you could tell it wasn’t going to be all that good. Way too many games dropping to even cop.:yeshrug:

I’m was hoping it would be a dope game but as more info became available and that demo came out, my decision was just easy to skip it

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Another god damned point. What the fukk is wrong with developers who make hubs and then limit your movement within? Yes, lets create a shytty ass hub, but btw, itll be first person for some reason, and no, you cant run or even remotely move quickly through it. What the fukk? Who the fukk sits at their desk and thinks this is fun? Then they try to scale the hub map to make it look larger than it really is, Bioware y'all nikkas aint slick.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a free 60 in Amazon credit that I was looking to maybe use on this. Figured if all I paid to get in was taxes, I might be cool with it. But then I played the demo, and wasn't really taken by it, and was concerned that maybe there wasn't enough shyt to do in it.

But now y'all that are playing the full game are making me think I might need to wait for a sale, and play Division 2 when it comes out instead.

My main concern, which seems that it might be valid, is that this originally started as a standard Bioware style game with a set campaign that ends at some point, and somewhere in the middle of development (right around the time the plug was pulled on further development for Andromeda), EA said this shyt needs to bring a Destiny style MMO-lite. It just feels like the loot/challenge loop at the end of the game seems kind've tacked on for now.

I just hope this does well enough that they don't shut everything Bioware related down. I still need Dragon Age 4 so I can run the fade with Solas :damn:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I feel like bioware committed dev suicide with this one and I don't blame em.
They had to have. They up in the offices like 'fukk it'. Lackluster ME3, Inquisition wasn't that hot, MEA bomb, and now this? They threw in the towel long ago. I don't know why I keep thinking they gonna put out some heat, that Bioware is long gone.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
They had to have. They up in the offices like 'fukk it'. Lackluster ME3, Inquisition wasn't that hot, MEA bomb, and now this? They threw in the towel long ago. I don't know why I keep thinking they gonna put out some heat, that Bioware is long gone.
shyt is sad, wouldn't have imagined seeing Bioware in this state, I might actually she'd a tear if they get shelved cause they've made some generational work, all those memories, all that time and effort and bliss of constant quality material, now suffering, and for what, fake ass gains that won't mean shyt in the future. I hate these big companies man, like everybody knows the majority of great games usually sell, and great games from great publishers are garunteed to sell almost but they want to push for extra shyt like micro-transactions which will probably be a dad after this next recession.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
shyt is sad, wouldn't have imagined seeing Bioware in this state, I might actually she'd a tear if they get shelved cause they've made some generational work, all those memories, all that time and effort and bliss of constant quality material, now suffering, and for what, fake ass gains that won't mean shyt in the future. I hate these big companies man, like everybody knows the majority of great games usually sell, and great games from great publishers are garunteed to sell almost but they want to push for extra shyt like micro-transactions which will probably be a dad after this next recession.

If you've truly been a fan of BioWare you could see this coming once EA bought them. EA's impact could be felt from day 1 and it would only grow from there. Unless something magical happens I just don't see EA keeping the studio open after this.