Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I just flew through the 10 hour early trial with EA access. Games pretty fun

This game has alot of potential. Buggy as hell though. Was kicked off servers multiple times.

But gameplay is dope. The story in Fort Tarsis blends very well with gameplay. The story and characters are actually interesting. Not as shallow as i thought the characters would be. Just hope they created enough content to keep people interested.

Almost makes me wish they would have created a mass effect/dragon age type rpg with this story. The lore is good so far.

The intercepter javelin with a shotgun :wow:

But I already know reviewers are going to dog it for the bugs and the EA association. Micro transactions are minimal. There are only two skins to buy. Thought the purchasable customizations would go overboard.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Is this shyt out or not :dahellwhat:

Half my friends playing it already and say if you playing with friends it can be fun and half my friends saying the shyt don't come out until the 22nd :dahellwhat:

The fukk is going on :dahellwhat:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Half my friends playing it already and say if you playing with friends it can be fun and half my friends saying the shyt don't come out until the 22nd :dahellwhat:

EA access playboy

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I just flew through the 10 hour early trial with EA access. Games pretty fun

This game has alot of potential. Buggy as hell though. Was kicked off servers multiple times.

But gameplay is dope. The story in Fort Tarsis blends very well with gameplay. The story and characters are actually interesting. Not as shallow as i thought the characters would be. Just hope they created enough content to keep people interested.

Almost makes me wish they would have created a mass effect/dragon age type rpg with this story. The lore is good so far.

The intercepter javelin with a shotgun :wow:

But I already know reviewers are going to dog it for the bugs and the EA association. Micro transactions are minimal. There are only two skins to buy. Thought the purchasable customizations would go overboard.

The more I play it, the more I like it. :wow:

PC you can play the full game now if you have Origin Premier.

Xbox you can play a ten hour trial of the game right now.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I finally booted it up and enjoyed it for the most part. Could see it being a lot more fun with a coordinated group. :manny:

Unless fire or lightning have sort of inherent ability that helps the team that i'm missing, ice damage is broken.

It's pretty hard to tell where you're taking damage from, and the game has a lot of, "what fukking hit me???!?!?!" Moments.

Kind of wish this game had some sort of aggro system

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I read it but maybe I missed, did they fix no screen indication of a downed teammate? (Aside from the current icon if you're looking in that direction)? What about not being able to access menu when downed?