Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Romell

Superstar
Daps
BUMP so is no one talking about this game? game is out in a hour on PC
Only for EA/Origin Access. To be honest I didn't know so many people messed with that service considering how much the "internet" hates EA. This moved from a must buy for me pre-alpha to a "wait for reviews" after the Beta. I'm going to watch as PC players complete the Story and enter the late game between now and next week before I decide to cop. I just downloaded Metro so it'll have my attention until then.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Word on the streets is that it’s DEFINITELY not a single player game...

PS4 stanleys not gonna like that

Why do people on youtube keep telling me there's a single player campaign??!?:bryan: I'm like in an MMO shooter???:dahell: :laff: They just keep getting milked by these games, The Division, Destiny and now this...:beli:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Why do people on youtube keep telling me there's a single player campaign??!?:bryan: I'm like in an MMO shooter???:dahell: :laff: They just keep getting milked by these games, The Division, Destiny and now this...:beli:

These gamers are in denial. Anybody with a functional brain could see there would be no single player campaign.

I think I'm going to pass on this. If its decent I may get it on sale but I really don't want to deal with EA Origin.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
unsticky this dead ass game... game is dead upon arrival.. no buzz on twitch, no buzz anywhere

major flop

Apex 240k viewers
Overwatch 230k viewers
Fortnite 100k viewers
Rainbow 6 90k viewers

Anthem on launch day/early access when it will have the most buzz..... 58k viewers :hhh:

its over already

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Man I'm glad I only paid the $15 to play this struggle ass game.

Why the fukk are there so many loading screens? You cant even explore the map because as soon are your team move it says you're out of the mission area and then throws you into another loading screen to put you with the team. :camby:

The combat is boring. I felt like this is their attempt at making a whole game based off ME3 / MEA multiplayer, but why are those both more fun?
Bioware had a chance to redeem themselves, but they flopped again. EA probably gonna bush they ass soon. Might as well go play Warframe if I want to have fun.
I'm gonna play it more tomorrow, but so far?

DRb5IRV.gif

Canon

Veteran
Daps
unsticky this dead ass game... game is dead upon arrival.. no buzz on twitch, no buzz anywhere

major flop

Apex 240k viewers
Overwatch 230k viewers
Fortnite 100k viewers
Rainbow 6 90k viewers

Anthem on launch day/early access when it will have the most buzz..... 58k viewers :hhh:

its over already
:picard:well them EA projections were off

RIP Bioware