Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:trollol: y'all knew the backlash was gonna come tho...

This game sucks. It didn’t die it was murdered. 20 bucks for meaningless cosmetics that have no effect on gameplay. The hate community in gaming is worse then these mostly meaningless ass micros

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is shaders and cosmetics invasive?

Oh, I wasn’t talking about this one. My issue with anthem is their obvious focus on getting the micro transactions economy worked on when their actual game runs like straight trash on consoles and has done glaring issues with functioning properly.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
MICROTRANSACTIONS OTW!!!

EA gotta make a profit off you suckers...:pachaha:

:troll: Your right this is Nothing like Destiny....

if EA keeps their word, and its only for Cosmetics and things can be earned by gameplay also then I'm not bothered :manny:
As long as the microtransactions wont be for anything that can directly affect gameplay like they promised then its whatever.....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
if EA keeps their word, and its only for Cosmetics and things can be earned by gameplay also then I'm not bothered :manny:
As long as the microtransactions wont be for anything that can directly affect gameplay like they promised then its whatever.....

1396204058762.png
It's EA.... you really think they not gonna fukk up the game the same way they did Star Wars Battlefront??? Aight breh...:mjlol:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
1396204058762.png
It's EA.... you really think they not gonna fukk up the game the same way they did Star Wars Battlefront??? Aight breh...:mjlol:

Times like this is where we practice the ol' "wait and see" method. I haven't pre-ordered it so I'm not fussed about it. If they improve on the good things I experienced in the Demo and clean it up then great, if they drop the ball and ruin the game :yeshrug: no sweat off my back. Because regardless of what the outcome will be I'm not buying first day anyway. :ehh:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I love to shyt on EA but if that's the worst they are going to do with microtractions then I don't see the anything worth complaining about. Though I believe it will be much much worst.