Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
show the first two

but not the last two lmao

I know. :dahell:

Anyway the game looks like fun and I can see pieces of Andromeda all over this game. I wish the demo was a little smoother instead of them constantly switching perspectives. They could have done one demo from one perspective and posted the others online. I still feel uneasy but hopefully we get more game play trailers down the road.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sounds like they're pitching something like what the original Destiny was supposed to be before it was lobotomized. A rich story based game inside of a perpetually ongoing world expanding online shooter.

I don't believe them. I don't think they can accomplish what they've set out to do. Create a game that one person can pick up and play the single player completely solo and be engrossed in it and at the same time another person can pick up and run with a squad of friends and have an equal good time.

I've been around long enough to know it's either one or the other. You can't be everything to everybody and that's what they're attempting to do. If you don't focus on one or the other then both will suffer. If you focus on one over the other but pretend both are equal people will notice your lies.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
You can't be everything to everybody and that's what they're attempting to do. If you don't focus on one or the other then both will suffer. If you focus on one over the other but pretend both are equal people will notice your lies.

Just how bungie messed up with Destiny 2.

Xbox1x should be able to run it well, no?
I don't know breh. Bungie says the cpu on the PS Pro and X1X still aren't capable of running Destiny above 30fps. This looks a ton more graphically rich than destiny plus there seems to be wildlife in the environment as well.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
destiny 2 went to shyt for waaaay different reasons than whatever the concerns with anthem are :dwillhuh: shyt, even in development we know that bungie basically threw all the development for d2 in the bushes for whatever reason and went forward in under a year whereas anthem has literal the exact opposite problem where EA is cannibalizing other studios to reach what may or may not be unrealistic goals