Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukk with this one. I like it better than the second one

The big problem with these movies that I started to notice in Thor 3 is that the story has naturally taken a bit of a darker tone but the writers don’t seem to trust the audience enough to dial back the humor just a little bit.

All they really need it is to turn it down just a notch and these movies will be exponentially better

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ironically, Kane being portrayed by a black man is causing you all to be overly critical of him. If he was played by a white actor it would be more of a just wait and see mindset. But because Majors has the role you all believe he was willfully sabotaged because he's black. It doesn't make sense. Why would they make Kang the multiversal threat, hire a black man to take on the role, then purposely sabotage and handicap their next major villain because he's a black man, whom THEY hired? :dahell:

Is this bad writing, yes.
But that's nothing new for the MCU as of late. Is it willful sabotage, NO! Some of you all are as bad as those reactionary critics like The Drinker and Nerdrotic with ridiculously conspiratorial shyt takes. Majors has gotten nothing but nearly universal praise for his portrayal of Kang, overcoming a mediocre script like it's nothing and drawing SOMETHING out of this movie. No one is hating this movie because of Majors. People are just tired of the Marvel formula and they pissed away all of their goodwill with the dud that was Phase 4.

Kang is also going to be a different sort of villain than Thanos. They are going to ATTEMPT to write him differently, which they should. I just hope they can pull it off. Kang is immensely powerful but he's also just a man. His advantage is the mastery of time and space. If he's out of those elements there is a chance someone can get a fluke victory over him. Thing is, we don't even know if he's dead. The other Kangs say he is but of course they want to believe that; he was so bad he was excommunicated by a gang of psychopaths and murderers. :mjlol: I think we will see more of that variant again, or at least learn his story.
Again they want to blame everything but the product itself:russ:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, it was definitely a movie. Can’t take that away from it.

Kang was cool, aside from the fact that he kept getting his card pulled by white ladies. No one can overcome the almighty white lady in the mcu, it seems.
Facts :dead: :dead: :dead: Nikkas don't want no smoke with an MCU white woman that shyt is a wrap

Nikkas bout to call you an incel tho:russ: